Cristi S.
Twinsburg, OH

Is this easier to use than a normal curling iron? I'm looking for something that is quick and easy to use.

Rania Z.
Kasie L.
Kasie L.
Portsmouth, OH
2 years, 5 months ago
I think it is much easier. I find that the clamps on traditional curling irons can be hard to work with. They usually end up crimping the ends of my hair. I definitely think that this is easier to use, especially if you struggle with similar issues.
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
NUTLEY, NJ
2 years, 9 months ago
I think it is easier - I always struggle with the clamp on curling irons, and this one is easy to use once you get used to holding it
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
It is way easier in my opinion! You just wrap your hair around and hold the end in place using the glove. No clamp crease involved!
amber f.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
2 years, 10 months ago
This is super easy to use and takes just as much time as a curling iron. Because there is no clamp, you can get away with curling more hair at once and can get away with saving some time
Megan M.
Megan M.
2 years, 10 months ago
I love this product. It is very easy to use. It takes me about 15 min to quickly curl my hair (and I have thick hair). I have a trick that I like to use to curl my hair faster. I put my hair up in a really high pony, curl the hair in the pony tail, then take the pony out. It gives beautiful soft waves!