Juliana I.
I loveeeeee this. I recently purchased it on amazon for $15 and it is exactly what I wanted. I have always used a tapered wand but never got my curls exactly how I wanted them. After some research I decided I would try this one. I love it. The curls stay put but don’t feel stiff. It is so affordable and accessible too. I want to try their other styling tools now. I would recommend this to everybody. The one thing I want to point out is that there is no way to adjust the temperature. There is only an on and off switch. It does come with a heat protective glove.