Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD #7 in Curling Irons

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand o...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE this curling iron! It's affordable and works great. I have straight, fine/thin hair and it's easy to curl, but hard to keep the curls in. I find with this curling iron that my curls last all day, even into the next day! I'll wake up with perfect, beachy waves. Unlike other curling irons, it gives me a thicker looking, and more bouncy, curl. You can do anything with this curling iron--from loose, beachy waves, to big voluptuous curls, to tight curls. It's easy to use, just a simple on/off switch. It heats up very fast, too which is a plus! Nothing worse than having to wait for your curler to heat up. Only downside would be that you can't pick your temperature, but for someone like me, I don't mind that at all!
Maria A.
chicago
This curling iron gets pretty hot and creates beautiful curls. I don’t use it too often but when I do my hair looks great. I have wavy hair so this helps just to make them look more put together. I would recommend this curling iron.
Juliana I.
I loveeeeee this. I recently purchased it on amazon for $15 and it is exactly what I wanted. I have always used a tapered wand but never got my curls exactly how I wanted them. After some research I decided I would try this one. I love it. The curls stay put but don’t feel stiff. It is so affordable and accessible too. I want to try their other styling tools now. I would recommend this to everybody. The one thing I want to point out is that there is no way to adjust the temperature. There is only an on and off switch. It does come with a heat protective glove.
Melissa P.
Mount Holly, NC
In the past I have used a tapered wand which ended up being super frustrating in keeping the hair on the wand. I went searching for a new one and ended up with this one! It’s a great wand and super easy to handle!
Savannah P.
I have had this curling wand for about three years now and it still functions like it is brand new. It gives me the effortless beachy curls look that I love when I actually do put heat on my hair. The only con is there is no heat adjustment so I have no idea how hot it truly gets.
Amy P.
Dallas, TX
Decent wand, dies get very hot and the glove they give you isn’t awesome. I would get a better heat resistant glove. It’s an effective tool though and very affordable, I think I paid $15 on Amazon.
jessica J.
Nashville, TN
I actually don’t own this but my roommate does and I actually choose to use this one over the one I own! I love how simple and easy it is to use and it really gives my curls the best look!
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
I almost feel that I can’t review this honestly because I might just be bad at using it. But what I do know, is it heats up pretty fast, is pretty easy to not burn yourself, and only takes a few seconds to make a tight curl. I REALLY wish it had an auto-shut-off feature. It’s cheap though, so I can’t complain too much. I find it a bit hard to get close to my scalp with it.
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
I’m on my second bedhead curling wand. The first one I had stopped working after about a year or so. I bought it again because it is so affordable, but after another year, I’m finding the same thing is starting to happen - the cord doesn’t seem to connect to the wand properly. I am happy with how it curls my hair, just not with the longevity of the wand. However, for the price you pay, I guess you can’t complain too much!
Katie K.
Heats up really quickly and curls so nicely. Really east to use because it’s not so heavy. It’s not so expensive either. Only like 30 bucks I think. Really good deal
Manixa P.
Thomaston, GA
Curling iron or straightning iron
Cristi S.
Twinsburg, OH
Is this easier to use than a normal curling iron? I'm looking for something that is quick and easy to use.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good brand for a curling iron?
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
Does this work good on thick hair? Is there a different brand you recommend over this one?

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1