Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD #9 in Curling Irons

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • Wow that is awesome please let me know where I can find i...1 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Natalie S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My "go-to" curling iron!  I literally use this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.  the curls hold so nicely and I can create such nice and natural waves.  I can curl my whole head in about 5-10 minutes at most and I don't feel like it's burning or damaging my hair that much.  you cannot go wrong with the price point either.... I think it's about $30 and I much prefer it over the curling wands that cost $150+.  A must have in your bathroom if you want to create natural, lived in waves.
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE this curling iron! It's affordable and works great. I have straight, fine/thin hair and it's easy to curl, but hard to keep the curls in. I find with this curling iron that my curls last all day, even into the next day! I'll wake up with perfect, beachy waves. Unlike other curling irons, it gives me a thicker looking, and more bouncy, curl. You can do anything with this curling iron--from loose, beachy waves, to big voluptuous curls, to tight curls. It's easy to use, just a simple on/off switch. It heats up very fast, too which is a plus! Nothing worse than having to wait for your curler to heat up. Only downside would be that you can't pick your temperature, but for someone like me, I don't mind that at all!
Brooke K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great budget buy for a ceramic wand. I have fine hair, and ceramic is the only kind of wand that will make curls that last. I definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't had luck with other wands making curls that last.
Juliana I.
I loveeeeee this. I recently purchased it on amazon for $15 and it is exactly what I wanted. I have always used a tapered wand but never got my curls exactly how I wanted them. After some research I decided I would try this one. I love it. The curls stay put but don’t feel stiff. It is so affordable and accessible too. I want to try their other styling tools now. I would recommend this to everybody. The one thing I want to point out is that there is no way to adjust the temperature. There is only an on and off switch. It does come with a heat protective glove.
Serena M.
Independence
Gives a great curl, either tight or wavy. Really comfortable to hold in the hand, and the cord swivels around so you won’t get caught in it. Only has one heat setting though, and it doesn’t get scorching hot.
Jessica M.
Columbia city , IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing! Very easy to curl with. Definitely recommend using the glove so you can get your ends tightly curled as well. It heats up very very quickly. Curls come out very nice and is straight forward to use.
Stephanie B.
conway arkansas
Purchased at: Walgreens
This works great to create medium sized curls. If you want looser curls but not big curls this is a great tool for that. I love the simplicity of the wand and that it will not leave creases in your hair.
Erin B.
Greeley, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I just got this one for Christmas, it’s my first curling wand and I was afraid it would be hard to use. It’s so easy, it takes maybe 10 minutes to curl all my hair and I have gotten so many compliments!
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
This curling wand is fabulous!! I got rid of my numee wand because it didn’t even do what this one does for me and its about half the price!! It keeps my curls in ALL day and even for a few days if I decide to dry shampoo. It doesn’t seem to fry my hair like other wands have in the past. The packaging is super cute, it comes in a lollipop shape and the colors of the wands are very pretty. I haven’t had a wand yet hold curls the way this one does. I am very impressed and would definitely recommend this wand for beginners that are just learning to use a wand to curl their hair. I love that it is even better than my high end hair tool purchases. Its worth every penny. One thing I was a little sad about though was that I bought this right before black friday at full cost and when black friday came around they went on sale for like 10 dollars at ulta! Such a steal! But thats okay I am still very happy I picked this up :)
Alexagomez G.
Chula Vista , CA
I got this on Black Friday for $10 so I can’t 100% complain but I have thicker hair so it doesn’t curl at all it might be my fault but I still wouldn’t recommend it to thicker hair
Manixa P.
Thomaston, GA
Curling iron or straightning iron
Cristi S.
Twinsburg, OH
Is this easier to use than a normal curling iron? I'm looking for something that is quick and easy to use.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing?
Jill V.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus the traditional curling iron? I'm still trying to get used to the want and having a hard time.

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1