Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD #3 in Curling Irons

Elegant or quirky, however you feel -- this curling wand is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish.

Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with.

How to get the look: Take a 1" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward. Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus ...2 Answers
  • Wow that is awesome please let me know where I can find i...1 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1
Bed Head Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE this curling iron! It's affordable and works great. I have straight, fine/thin hair and it's easy to curl, but hard to keep the curls in. I find with this curling iron that my curls last all day, even into the next day! I'll wake up with perfect, beachy waves. Unlike other curling irons, it gives me a thicker looking, and more bouncy, curl. You can do anything with this curling iron--from loose, beachy waves, to big voluptuous curls, to tight curls. It's easy to use, just a simple on/off switch. It heats up very fast, too which is a plus! Nothing worse than having to wait for your curler to heat up. Only downside would be that you can't pick your temperature, but for someone like me, I don't mind that at all!
Juliana I.
I loveeeeee this. I recently purchased it on amazon for $15 and it is exactly what I wanted. I have always used a tapered wand but never got my curls exactly how I wanted them. After some research I decided I would try this one. I love it. The curls stay put but don’t feel stiff. It is so affordable and accessible too. I want to try their other styling tools now. I would recommend this to everybody. The one thing I want to point out is that there is no way to adjust the temperature. There is only an on and off switch. It does come with a heat protective glove.
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
This curling wand is fabulous!! I got rid of my numee wand because it didn’t even do what this one does for me and its about half the price!! It keeps my curls in ALL day and even for a few days if I decide to dry shampoo. It doesn’t seem to fry my hair like other wands have in the past. The packaging is super cute, it comes in a lollipop shape and the colors of the wands are very pretty. I haven’t had a wand yet hold curls the way this one does. I am very impressed and would definitely recommend this wand for beginners that are just learning to use a wand to curl their hair. I love that it is even better than my high end hair tool purchases. Its worth every penny. One thing I was a little sad about though was that I bought this right before black friday at full cost and when black friday came around they went on sale for like 10 dollars at ulta! Such a steal! But thats okay I am still very happy I picked this up :)
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
I almost feel that I can’t review this honestly because I might just be bad at using it. But what I do know, is it heats up pretty fast, is pretty easy to not burn yourself, and only takes a few seconds to make a tight curl. I REALLY wish it had an auto-shut-off feature. It’s cheap though, so I can’t complain too much. I find it a bit hard to get close to my scalp with it.
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
I’m on my second bedhead curling wand. The first one I had stopped working after about a year or so. I bought it again because it is so affordable, but after another year, I’m finding the same thing is starting to happen - the cord doesn’t seem to connect to the wand properly. I am happy with how it curls my hair, just not with the longevity of the wand. However, for the price you pay, I guess you can’t complain too much!
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
This is hands down the VERY BEST curling iron I could ever possibly own. I know that if mine ever breaks (which I’ve had it for almost 6 years now) I will immediately go buy another one. My hair doesn’t hold curls with traditional curling irons but with this wand, my curls will hold for over 3 days and still look amazing. 1000% recommend
Amy C.
Mission Viejo, CA
This was a relatively inexpensive curling wand compared to others I saw at Ulta. I decided to try it out and was pleasantly surprised with how well it works! I have thin/fine hair so a curl never usually holds no matter what I do. The first beadhead wand I bought changed that. I'm giving 4 stars though because I repurchased a few years later and it definitely changed and not in a good way. With my new ones, the curls don't hold as long and I have to keep the curl wand against my hair for a longer period of time. Nor sure why there was such a huge difference in the two.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I've tried using conventional curling iron in the past but can never manage to not have a kink from the clamp in my hair, so I resorted to a curling wand instead. I'm glad I did!! This thing is great. It was twenty bucks on Amazon and came with prime shipping. It comes with a heat glove as well, which is really nice. there's only one heat setting and the only switch that can be controlled on it is the power switch, but it heats up fast and to the perfect temperature. Your curls may start out tight but will loosen up over time, resulting in perfect loose curls!!
Kelsey R.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this wand! I have fine straight hair. My curls hold all day. Super affordable and a great value. Cons are that there is only an On switch and you don’t have the ability to change the temperature. Also does not have an automatic off switch if left on too long.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have had this curling wand for YEEEAAARRRSSS and it still works just as wonderfully now as it did when I first bought it. I love the loose wavy curls this gives my hair. Over the course of owning this wand my hair has been all sorts of lengths, styles and colors, and no matter what the curls look so pretty and effortless, and they last all day long. If you've solely used curling irons, using a wand may be a bit of a learning process (it definitely was for me) but once I got the hang of it I found myself using this more often than my curling iron.
Manixa P.
Thomaston, GA
Curling iron or straightning iron
Cristi S.
Twinsburg, OH
Is this easier to use than a normal curling iron? I'm looking for something that is quick and easy to use.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing?
Jill V.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus the traditional curling iron? I'm still trying to get used to the want and having a hard time.

Bed Head Curlipops™ 1