Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron uploaded by neive a.Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron uploaded by Mya S.Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron uploaded by Tabitha V.

BY BED HEAD

The Bed Head Curlipops tourmaline textured conical iron features a tapered textured barrel that holds hair in place while styling. The Tourmaline ceramic technology provides frizz-free styles with massive shine.

Intended use: Curling hair Wet/dry

Dimensions: 17 inches high x 5.75 inches wide x 2.1875 inches long

Emma S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this wand because it was affordable and of a reputable company. It has curled my hair wonderfully. Before this, my hair couldn’t hold a curl for more than an hour! The nubbies on this wand may be good for gripping, though they can leave crimps in your curls - not desirable! However, this con is far outweighed by the great price and successful curls.
Emily D.
Great Falls
I really like this curling wand. It works quickly and well to curl my hair, and it heats up really fast too. I think the textured wand helps the curls hold better in my hair, and because of the taper design of the wand I can get several different size curls out of 1 wand and I really like that
Noor B.
I’m a person who really loves to curl my hair with a wand and I do not like the small curls look or the really big curls look. This wand was 1.25 inches and was the perfect size to get medium size curls that looked great and gave me volume!
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
The texture of this wand heats that pattern into my hair. Other then that, it only curls ok. It’s a little too wide and leaves my hair still frizzy instead of smooth and silky when I curl with my chi straightener instead.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
This heats up within seconds and I got mine for $15 on black friday and I was so happy. I like the tapered texture little diamond shapes because it helps keep my hair from slipping. The curls are thick ringlets and a I love this. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because it doesn’t have a heat controller. It’s one set heat but i believe it’s 450 but it doesn’t shut off automatically like previous curlers that i’ve had. So i accidentally left it on for over 8 hours the first time i used it! 😂😞💋
Brandi H.
Cowen
Love the end result but product construction is flawed. The plastic end piece came off mine and the screw will not stay in. I will try to find a different screw to use to try and get the end to stay on.
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
Curlipops are the best! They are such a reasonable price and have so many different styles to choose from. They include the heat resistant glove which is nice because some styling tools do not. Practice does help with this though and I would let people interested know that they do need to be a bit more careful than when using a standard iron so they aren’t burned.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Love this product but it gets very very hot and is easy to burn yourself with if you’re doing your hair by yourself. I have very thin straight hair that usually falls out unless you use a whole bottle of hair spray in it but when i use this product my hair stays curly for the whole day. I love it. Price is okay but would recommend to others.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I don’t curl my hair very often but when I do I go to my bed heads term term Alene curling iron it’s a great want to give me flow he waves it’s took me a while to get used to it and they’ll never go back thank you so much for creating this product it’s very easy to use I highly recommend it and it’s not too expensive I got it also with a coupon
Carol M.
I brought this curling iron several months ago, I thought the small things on the bar would make it easier to curl my hair. Well it’s not easier but the outcome is beautiful so I like it anyway, it takes a little bit for the iron to heat up but nothing too extreme. I think it’s a very nice purchase for the price.
Angela G.
GRAND ISLAND, NE
Where can I buy this in stores?

Amazon