Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron

by Bed Head

The Bed Head Curlipops tourmaline textured conical iron features a tapered textured barrel that holds hair in place while styling. The Tourmaline ceramic technology provides frizz-free styles with massive shine.

Intended use: Curling hair Wet/dry

Dimensions: 17 inches high x 5.75 inches wide x 2.1875 inches long

Where can I buy this in stores?
Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Wichita, KS
Love this curling iron, but it just wasn't for me. It's very well made and worth the price, but I found for my hair that it really didn't create much volume or texture in my hair more than any of my other Bed Head curling wands. I have thick, slightly wavy hair naturally, but it just wasn't the best fit for my hair type. Definitely easy to use, and while it didn't work well for me, I'm sure it would work very well for someone else.
I cannot reccomend this enough!! It makes the most beautiful curls I’ve ever had. And it’s so much easier than one with a clamp! Just wrap, hold for 10-15 seconds and then continue to hold the curl after you take the want out so it cools in its shape. It’s so worth the money and it’s not even expensive!
Buda, TX
I love tight curls and this curling iron does the job. My curls last for SO LONG. A whole school day. Without any hairspray. I even run my fingers through my hair and my curls look supper natural. I get compliments all the time about my curls. Would definitely recommend this curling iron !!
Staten Island, NY
This is the best curling wand I have ever used. So easy and helps me achieve the perfect curls. This heats up super fast also. I love this curling iron. I am very satisfied with this product. Very affordable and beautiful long lasting curls. Highly recommend.
Austin, TX
Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: Target
I love Bed Head hair tools, but this one misses the mark for me. I find it really hard to get my hair off this wand when I’m ready to release it. The texture barrel really grips my hair tightly. It’s not for me.
West Islip
Have had this wand for years! If you wrap your hair flat with this wand it’ll give you beautiful beachy waves or romantic curls depending on how long you hold it on your hair! Works better for me than a regular curling iron, easy to use, heats up quickly
Grove, OK
This is a good little wand I do love the curl it gives me I like that it's light weight and is easy to use . It heats up superfast don't have to wait around very long I would purchase this wand again I just don't like that there isn't a temperature gauge
Anderson, SC
I have used this a few times. It curls my hair really pretty. I don’t like a tight curl but this wand makes the curl long with a lot to volume. I would recommend this product to anyone! It doesn’t seem to burn your hair too bad when your using it.
This wand is the only wand that creates a curl my hair actually holds. The grips help keep my hair in place and don’t leave impressions on my hair. It’s great! My only wish is that the barrel was a bit bigger to create bigger curls.
Stamford, CT
It’s a good curling wand, I just need to get better at using it. The only downside is that if you leave it on your hair too long, the texture of the curling wand imprints and shows on your hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...