Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsBed Head
Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron

Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron

by Bed Head

The Bed Head Curlipops tourmaline textured conical iron features a tapered textured barrel that holds hair in place while styling. The Tourmaline ceramic technology provides frizz-free styles with massive shine.

Intended use: Curling hair Wet/dry

Dimensions: 17 inches high x 5.75 inches wide x 2.1875 inches long

Where can I buy this in stores?
Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly F.
Redondo Beach, CA
Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron uploaded by Kimberly F.
I’ve had this wand for years and i love how quick it heats up and how easy it is to use. Love the solid tip that allows you to hold the end of the hair on it without burning fingers. Don’t love how when it’s super hot it leaves the crimpy texture in my hair, i prefer smooth curls, but it doesn’t [email protected] the “texture” Effect in my hair unless it’s super hot and mini se small pieces of hair. But it is one of the easiest wands to use and i never burn myself on it (unlike other wands). Also love the built in stand. Curls last forever without hairspray too.
Noor B.
I’m a person who really loves to curl my hair with a wand and I do not like the small curls look or the really big curls look. This wand was 1.25 inches and was the perfect size to get medium size curls that looked great and gave me volume!
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
The wand works very well and works better with the glove but I lost the glove so it's not usable. I've looked for replacement gloves but i have not found one yet of just the glove
Amy R.
Provo, UT
Bed Head Curlipops Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron uploaded by Amy R.
I’ve had this now for over 10 years and it is still my favorite curling tool for my hair
Kameron D.
Deer Park, TX
I like this product because it’s easy to use and cords don’t tangle much but it only has one heat setting so it’s not my favorite!
Erin M.
I love this wand, in addition to great curls that I can change the size of, it adds a little extra texture from the barrel itself.
Jen C.
Columbia
I love this tool - if cared for correctly, I can make my curls/waves last 4 days when I use this. It’s also my first time using a wand, but now I can’t believe I ever used a curling iron. I’ve had this one about 2 years and adore it. The only meh about it is that it is on off only. No temperature control.
Kelly C.
Staten Island, NY
This is the best curling wand I have ever used. So easy and helps me achieve the perfect curls. This heats up super fast also. I love this curling iron. I am very satisfied with this product. Very affordable and beautiful long lasting curls. Highly recommend.
Tin B.
Barnegat, NJ
This curling iron heats up very quickly, comes with little glove so that you don’t burn your hand. I love this and use it all the time, the wands make if easier to curl your hair and it takes less time than a regular iron.
Juliana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I’ve had this curling iron for about 3 years now and I haven’t had to get a new one yet. This is really good quality and I love the look it gives me. This is an amazing step up from the traditional curling iron.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...