Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron

by Bed Head

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Kaneohe, HI
This curling wand is alright, but I didn't stick with it for long. It didn't have a whole lot wrong with it, I just want the biggest fan of how it made my entire head of hair look after I was finished with everything. Some pieces of hair looked more ringlet like than others and it didn't look as seem less as I would have hoped.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Galloway, OH
This is my favorite I’ve had it for at least 3+ years and it’s still going strong. Although I use it close to 2 times a months it works amazing and so affordable. Would recommend for beach style waves
Medium Brown / Frizz, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Dry, Oily, Straight
This was my first curler and absolutely love it. Only one heat setting, but it works perfectly. Heats up quickly and produces flawless curls. I can do loose waves or tight waves depending on how much hair I take her curl. It comes with a glove which was useful when I was still learning how to curl my own hair.
Black / Damage, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Thin
San Francisco, CA
I’ve had this curling wand for YEARS and it never disappoints!! It’s super affordable and the curls made with this wand always stay. I’ve used high end curling wands and they never keep curls in my hair (hair dressers at salons have always said the same about my hair with their high end wands!)
Dark Brown / Damage, Volume / Normal, Straight, Color Treated
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This curling wand is my absolute favorite ever. It creates somewhat tighter curls but I like to do my hair a few hours before I’m going out so the curls fall to the PERFECT size. This doesn’t have a temperature control which sucks but I don’t think it seems to damage my hair.
Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy
I love this wand overall, it does the job and gives you the desired effect. However the size of it doesn’t give you tight curls, it gives off more of a loose wave. I also find my curls not lasting as long when I use this wand, I have the apply a ridiculous amount of hair spray.
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Thin
421 west McKinley Apt 10
Love love love , Costa alittle more than I would want to spend but it's well worth it!!!! People are always asking bout my hair and I tell them! Would highly recommend an will definitely be buying again and again, doesn't burn your hair! Just the right amount of heat!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Nephi, Ut
Any curling iron I have bought from bed head are amazing. The ones I have are about four or five years old and are still working perfectly. I love the curl that they give and they heat up in a decent amount of time.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Oily, Fine, Thick
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this curling wand. I prefer the wands because I think that they make your curls look better and they can even make them look natural and they look wont leave those ugly imprints of the clamps. I would definitely recommend this if you are wanting a curling wand.
Brunette / Hair Loss, Split Ends, Volume / Wavy
San Jose, CA
I used to hate this wand 😂 But after years with it and learning how to use it, Ive learned to love it. I purcahsed it at my local Target and it was very inexpensive and has lasted a long time. I can accomplish great curls and now I can’t live without it.
Auburn / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Thick