Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron

by Bed Head

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoBowling Green, OH
This is my all time favorite curling iron! I have never been able to curl my hair the way I always wanted it until using this iron. This iron gives you the perfect combination of beach waves and curls. My hair has never looked better before using this iron!
2 months agosparta
This wand does make very beautiful curls. But these curls do not last all day. Even with hairspray these curls fall out very fast. It is great for an event that is only a couple hours but if you want curls to last all day then this is not the best option.
17 days agoWard, AR
I absolutely love this curling wand. It makes the best loose curls. They also last all day which is incredible! My hair is tough to work with and this wand handles my crazy hair like a champ!!
2 months agoCarrollton , GA
My favorite hair tool! I love how easy these wands curl my hair ! Very affordable ! I have had two or three different kind and I would say they all work the same b. I would recommend trying this out !
10 days agoGresham, OR
I love his affordable curling wand. No need to spend a crazy amount of money to get the right curly lol when you have this wand! I highly recommend it. Get at target, Walmart or Ulta!
a month agoLong Beach, NY
This is an awesome product. Price is right and it does the job for a quarter of the price of other products. I just wish it was a little longer to work with. I point the tip down and wrap the hair from top to bottom. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good wand!!
9 months agoChicago, IL
Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron uploaded by Maria H.
Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron uploaded by Maria H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this wand at ulta for my birthday about 3 years ago with a gift card. I always had the regular curling iron with the clip that holds your hair as you curl. However, with the gift card I decided to look for something different. I love this product it gives me beautiful beach wave curls that last all day, I even like the way they look a day after. The wand heats up pretty quickly and I love that there isn’t a protector tip because it allows my hair tips to get curled as well. (I don’t like the straight tip look on me) after you get used to the wand you won’t need to glove that comes with it. I can typically curl my hair in 15-20 minutes. I definitely recommend!
a year agoCovington, GA
This is a great started wand for anyone wanting to try out a curling wand for the first time. Unfortunately it only has one heat setting (which is very hot) so I typically use a heat protectant on my hair when I use this wand. I have naturally wavy hair that I straighten and have spent years do so. I am now at the point where I no longer need product to hold the curls or waves I achieve with this wand.
7 months agoKannapolis, NC
I love this curling iron !!! Seriously it is so reasonable priced abd the quality is amazing ! I have had this for probbaly 3 years now and it has not died at all. I can get beachy waves, tight curls or really any tpye of curl im looking for with this. I would definitely recommend this and i know this will not disappoint!!!
a year agoMunroe Falls, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this wand! It was very affordable. I was nervous at first because all the other brands in the store seemed nicer, but it’s perfect. It was a great price, heats up quickly, leaves me the ability to do tighter or looser curls. The cord swivels at the base so it’s easy to move around. I’ve had it about a year and it’s still works like it’s brand new. Love it - would buy again and would recommend for others.