Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron uploaded by Chelsea D.Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron uploaded by Emeraude🥀 B.Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Wand Iron uploaded by Nikki Z.

BY BED HEAD

Buy on Amazon
Emeraude🥀 B.
Pomona, CA
My older brother bought this for me and it’s my favorite curler. I can make beach waves, tighter curls or the bed head look easily. I use this product when I have plans to go out or when I have classes four days out of the week when the semester is in session. Sometimes when I use this and no one knows that I do, they’ll ask me if my bed head or beach waves are just natural, as if I just woke up like that. I wish but no, that’s why this comes in handy!
Karla V.
I love this wand overall, it does the job and gives you the desired effect. However the size of it doesn’t give you tight curls, it gives off more of a loose wave. I also find my curls not lasting as long when I use this wand, I have the apply a ridiculous amount of hair spray.
Sierra S.
Kansas City, MO
I love this wand! I got it for 50% at Ulta on Black Friday and I use it almost daily. It’s very versatile; you can use it to create tight curls or more loose waves. It also comes with a heat-protectant glove in order to avoid burning your fingers when you use it. If I had anything bad to say about this product, I wish that it had different temperature settings for just a little more customization on my curls. But, if you do not really care about that, then I highly recommend this iron!
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
This product is great for creating tighter curls that last days! My hair is on the finer side, and I love the types of curls I can create just by holding the wand a different direction, or by how I gather and place my hair on the wand. It’s definitely a total bargain for the cost. My one tip would be to absolutely use the glove the comes with it until you are used to using it. I could have avoided numerous painful burns if I would have just used it.
Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
I’ve owned like 4 curly pops throughout my life and I’ve loved them all. I currently have a tapered textured one for my beach waves and it’s so easy and I constantly get compliments. And my newest one is the 3/4” one for my tight curls and everyone believes they’re natural. They get hot, stay hot, and work fast. And they’re a great price.
đź’ŁTaylor L.
vandiver
My hair is super long so I can't just use any curling iron I have to have a wand of this is the one that has always worked perfect for me never had any problems in my hair always looks beautiful
Amanda M.
Knapp
I love this wand it comes in so many different colors perfect to find one that fits you personality the one thing I didn’t like is that you couldn’t change the heat settings but would definitely buy this product again
Caitlyn R.
Ringgold
I prefer wands over normal curling irons because the curls stay in my hair a lot longer and don’t fall out. I love this. It does an amazing job at curling my hair and it stays curly all day.
Jimika M.
This was my first curler and absolutely love it. Only one heat setting, but it works perfectly. Heats up quickly and produces flawless curls. I can do loose waves or tight waves depending on how much hair I take her curl. It comes with a glove which was useful when I was still learning how to curl my own hair.
Karen C.
Tampa, FL
I love the tapered wand. It really works well in my thick hair also did you get the curl. I do like using this for my daughter's hair to really to find her curls.