Bed Head Curlipops 1.25" Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD #64 in Curling Irons

The Bed Head Curlipops tourmaline textured conical iron features a tapered textured barrel that holds hair in place while styling. The Tourmaline ceramic technology provides frizz-free styles with massive shine. Brand: Bed Head Type: Curling wand Intended use: Curling hair Wet/dry usage: Dry Settings: On/off Removable attachments: No Power source: Outlet Materials: Tourmaline barrel Dimensions: 17 inches high x 5.75 inches wide x 2.1875 inches long Model number: BH341C Clamp-free wrap and go design Heats up to 400 degrees Dual voltage Cool tip Rapid heat recovery Heat protective glove

Bed Head Curlipops 1.25" Tourmaline Textured Tapered Styling Iron
Jill B.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I just purchased this wand today and wanted to give it a try right away. I am incredibly impressed. I have very straight, very thin, very fine hair that is nearly impossible to curl. This wand curled my hair easily without any holding product and the curl is still in. I am OBSESSED. The wanted heated up quickly and works perfectly. For $30 I couldn't be more excited about this purchase.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Macon, GA
This iron literally did nothing for me. Even after holding the hair for 20 seconds or more it has little to no curl. I ended up returning it. Will not recommend this brand of wand.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Favorite curling wand! I've had mine for about 4 years and I believe it was only $20/25! Super great quality for the price.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Love this curling iron and how easy it is to use! It's simple to achieve amazing waves with little effort.
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Philadelphia, PA
It's good plus it comes with the glove and even though I don't use the glove it's a good accessory
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Great alternative to the expensive brands. Works great and gets perfect beach curls every time.
Haven P.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Depending on the length of your hair (and your experience with Wands) this is a tricky wand to use. I've never used a wand before and had about shoulder length hair. I think it was difficult to use and hold my hair. The little triangles on the wand sometimes would make imprints in my hair which I thought looked weird. I wouldn't buy this wand again, I'd probably go with a curly that had teeth on it for my grip.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Eh, this worked reasonably well to curl, but the end result ended up being way too loose on my hair. If you are looking for beachside waves and have long hair, this could be for you. But, if your hair is shorter this is probably not going to give you the style you want. Plus, I bought mine at TJMaxx for a considerable discount, so if you want one, check there first (our's always has them).
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I purchased this Bedhead tapered curling wand at Ulta. I was hoping it would help create beautiful beach waves over my boring and lackluster hair; wish granted! This curling wand bestowed me with gentle curls on the top of my hair and curlier strands at the bottom. The curls lasted all day and the wand was very easy to use (it also heats up fast). I definitely recommend this product!
Jania C.
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
Absolutely love this curling wand! First one I've ever used. I got it for my oldest niece for Christmas, and she loves it! I used it on her and her sister's hair for a dance, and the curls too no time to do, and came out so beautiful and stayed in their hair! The glove doesn't really do anything, it's way too thin, so I took a star off for that. Affordable, great product.