Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Tapered Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD #29 in Curling Irons

Sweeten up your style with Bed Head Curlipops™. The Curlipops™ 1” Tapered Tourmaline Ceramic Clampless Styling Iron will give you loose curls on the top and tight curls on the bottom that last all day, even if your day keeps going all night long.

• Is this a good brand for a curling iron?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a preference over the wand style versus the trad...2 Answers
  • I have thin, fine hair. Would the normal barreled wand or the ta...1 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops 1
Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Tapered Styling Iron
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I definitely like how they use tourmaline instead of something else. This is sooo easy to use. I'm not great at doing things to style my hair but this is fool proof. I usually put my hair in a high pony tail and then curl the parts of my pony tail and let my hair down and put some texture spray in. You can see in the photo I've attached how effortless this iron makes curling.
Ambreya M.
I purchased this wand when I was a freshman in college from my local walgreens over 5 years ago and haven’t looked back since. I use it maybe 1-2 a month. I am going to say that it doesn’t come with a glove so if you have it turned up to the highest temperature be careful. I’ve used it on straight, curl, long, short....and it hasn’t failed me yet!! Good investment!!
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
Loved this iron! This was my go to for big bouncy curls. My hair is very thick so I’m always hesitant to try the cheaper irons but this does the job! Not incredibly damaging to the hair but the curls will fall considerably after the the first 5 hours. Use product for sure with this one if you need an all day curl. Otherwise it’s perfect.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This has lasted me a few years so far and shows no sign of tearing up anytime soon. It effectively curls my hair but it doesn’t get so hot that it damages your hair really bad. It only has the on/off button so you can’t change the temperature or anything but that doesn’t bother me. It works great and has lasted me a long time.
Monica T.
This is easy to use, heats up quickly, and works every time! I always get compliments on my hair after using this. One downside is you have to make sure your hair is not soft or it will slide right off the wand. I prevent this by not using conditioner in the few days leading up to curling.
Jessica C.
I bought this a few years ago from Amazon. I just wanted a quick cheap curling wand and this is exactly what it is. It has been working just fine, and it is great value for money. Maybe as I experiment with my hair more and become more of a master, I would like to upgrade to a new tool, but this definitely allows you to create different curls for your hair, depending on the size of the pieces you use at a time, the spacing of the hair, etc. All in all, I have liked it and it is super easy to use.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This is very easy and great I love how they make these and you can just throw your hair around it get every piece and not have those Kinks it gets very hot and it does a great job it doesn't frizz your hair out or anything you're actually doing it with your hand by yourself just twist your hand around the hot iron with your hair
Samantha  R.
I absolutely love this wand! It’s amazing! I’ve burned my self a few times & it absolutely sucks because it will scar you for life but the curls it makes are beautiful & so much prettier than a regular curler does them
Ashlen R.
I love this curling wand. It's the first one I ever tried a few years ago and compared to others, I still love it and continue to use it to curl my shoulder-length hair. I feel like you have a lot more control with this tool which is handy. It takes seconds to heat up and you don't have to leave your hair on it for very long at all to get a perfect curl--maybe 10 seconds. Perfect for a busy student like me.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
My favorite way to curl my hair. I love how the wand includes a glove for safety since it gets really hot. I bought this at ulta for a good pirce, it has not given me any isses over the years. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good curling tool.
Manixa P.
Thomaston, GA
Curling iron or straightning iron
Cristi S.
Twinsburg, OH
Is this easier to use than a normal curling iron? I'm looking for something that is quick and easy to use.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've always wanted to buy this! But I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed. Can my fellow Influensters tell me their experiences with this product?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing?
St. Catharines, ON
I'm looking for a curling wand (doesn't have to be this brand) but I'm wondering what's the best wand I can buy? I've never curled my hair before as I always get my friend to do it but I'm wanting to style my hair differently now. What brand do you recommend/find that works the best? If you can give prices that would also be helpful!