Bed Head Curlipops 1

Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD #29 in Curling Irons

Create loose curls and waves with this 1-inch barrel styler. Tourmaline ceramic barrel provides high, even heat with rapid heat recovery. Clamp-free wrap-and-go design gives you salon-quality styling. Includes heat protective gloves to protect your hands.

• How would you use it and is it worth it? 2 Answers
  • Does this wave the hair or curl? I have a little longer then shou...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops 1
Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Curlipops 1" more...
This curling wand is fabulous!! I got rid of my numee wand because it didn’t even do what this one does for me and its about half the price!! It keeps my curls in ALL day and even for a few days if I decide to dry shampoo. It doesn’t seem to fry my hair like other wands have in the past. The packaging is super cute, it comes in a lollipop shape and the colors of the wands are very pretty. I haven’t had a wand yet hold curls the way this one does. I am very impressed and would definitely recommend this wand for beginners that are just learning to use a wand to curl their hair. I love that it is even better than my high end hair tool purchases. Its worth every penny. One thing I was a little sad about though was that I bought this right before black friday at full cost and when black friday came around they went on sale for like 10 dollars at ulta! Such a steal! But thats okay I am still very happy I picked this up :)
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
Review for: Curlipops 1" more...
I've tried using conventional curling iron in the past but can never manage to not have a kink from the clamp in my hair, so I resorted to a curling wand instead. I'm glad I did!! This thing is great. It was twenty bucks on Amazon and came with prime shipping. It comes with a heat glove as well, which is really nice. there's only one heat setting and the only switch that can be controlled on it is the power switch, but it heats up fast and to the perfect temperature. Your curls may start out tight but will loosen up over time, resulting in perfect loose curls!!
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
I’m on my second bedhead curling wand. The first one I had stopped working after about a year or so. I bought it again because it is so affordable, but after another year, I’m finding the same thing is starting to happen - the cord doesn’t seem to connect to the wand properly. I am happy with how it curls my hair, just not with the longevity of the wand. However, for the price you pay, I guess you can’t complain too much!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is hands down the VERY BEST curling iron I could ever possibly own. I know that if mine ever breaks (which I’ve had it for almost 6 years now) I will immediately go buy another one. My hair doesn’t hold curls with traditional curling irons but with this wand, my curls will hold for over 3 days and still look amazing. 1000% recommend
Jessica L.
I wanted to achieve easy everyday beach waves and this products works really well. It only has an on/off switch, no adjustable heat options, but it heats up great and I’ve used it on my own hair as well as friends’ different hair textures.
Sophia L.
College Sta, TX
Love this. I usually curl my hair and then brush it out for super natural looking waves!! They stay fairly well and they look fabulous with no crimps like I would get when I would use a curler iron with a clamp. It just looks smooth.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
This is my go to curling wand I use on a regular basis. I can get tight curls or loose curls/waves depending on how I wind my hair. There is only one heat setting. I would like to try one of the bigger barrels for different looks.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Review for: Orange more...
I got this after using a friends that was similar but not the same brand. Ulta has their 21 days of beauty sale and this happened to be on it for $15, I had to have it! This is one of my favorite wands! I never use the glove it came with because they are awkward and don’t fit right... ever. (I have two wands) ive creates beach waves with it as well as regular tighter curls. I have naturally curly hair and really makes long lasting waves and curls in my hair! I love it!
Amanda W.
Grant
So I bought this when I decided to chop my hair off and was struggling with curling my hair with a flat iron....... this is by far the best investment ever!!!!! This is one of the products I can not live without, I would get rid of everything I own ( including my blow dryer ) before this!!!! I absolutely love this and could not live without it.
Side note: this with burn you really really bad if your not careful but it does not stop me from loving it!!!!
Liz R.
Review for: Curlipops 1" more...
Holds my curls all day, even through brushing and naps. I do have super fine hair though so that may be the reason. I love the curl shape this iron produces. And it doesn’t damage or burn my hair. Makes curling super fast.
Courtney H.
Does this wave the hair or curl? I have a little longer then shoulder length hair with some layers, and I've been looking for something good to wave my hair with. Also do you think it's worth the money? ☺️💕💫
Sarah G.
How would you use it and is it worth it?