Bed Head Curlipops 1

Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD #21 in Curling Irons

Create loose curls and waves with this 1-inch barrel styler. Tourmaline ceramic barrel provides high, even heat with rapid heat recovery. Clamp-free wrap-and-go design gives you salon-quality styling. Includes heat protective gloves to protect your hands.

• How would you use it and is it worth it? 2 Answers
  • Does this wave the hair or curl? I have a little longer then shou...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops 1
Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this wand. I thought it wasn't going to be hot enough because it doesn't have any heat settings, but it turned out to work great! It has a long wire so you don't always have to be next to an electric outlet.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Great curling iron if you want loose curls! It's not tapered like most wands are. Gives you an almost beach waves type of look. Very affordable. Wouldn't waste your money on a pricier product! Leaves my hair shiny.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
I have had this for about five years, and it is still going strong. I use this at least once a week if not more to curl my hair. I love it so much especially for being $40.
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.
This curling wand, works great you can use it to make lose beach waves.... If your thinking about buying I say you do
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
Before I bought this iron I used like 6 different curling irons. Now I practically only use this one when I want curls. I bought mine at Sephora while black Friday shopping for $10. I have waist length hair. My hair has never been cut so it kind of thins out towards the bottom. It's very heat damaged and brittle. That being said, my hair holds a curl very well with this iron. I take like 1-inch sections and hold it on the iron for a good 10 seconds. I release it into my hand and let in down gently. sometimes I'll spray each curl individually after i curl it and sometimes ill just wait till i'm done with my whole head. depends on the look I want. It doesn't take very long to heat up. I normally turn it on and by the time i put my heat protectant on it's warm enough to start curling.I've recommended this iron to a lot of people already. It makes gorgeous curls
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I LOVE this curling iron SO MUCH!! I saw it a few years ago when it first came out at my local Ulta and decided to pick it up. It comes with a glove to protect your hand as you're curling your hair and I have used it a few times, a lot of people make fun of the glove but I find it to be handy at times. Anyway, this curling iron gives the perfect curls and it stays really well! My hair doesn't hold curls well at all but when I use this iron I find that my curls last a lot longer than when I use any other tool. You can create a really tight looking curl with this or you can leave your hair hanging after curling so that they fall a little looser which is my personal preference. I always get compliments on my hair when I use this iron. I love that it doesn't have a clamp that makes your ends all crooked and crazy :)
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
I've had this wand for at least 4 years now, and it's still going strong. This creates great curls and waves for short to medium long hair. It is harder to create long lasting waves with long hair because the barrel length, bit it's still doable. The curls don't last AS long with the wand as a straightener, but that's to be expected. This smooths the hair and doesn't leave it frizzy or burned. It gets very hot so you do have to be careful not to leave your hair on for too long and risk it breaking or burning it. I foresee having this wand for a long time to come, and I even have friends who have bought this after using mine.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Clarksville, IN
This is a good curling wand if your new to the wand game & wanna try one out! It's super affordable & it definitely gets the job done! Its not as good as my higher end curling irons but it does the trick & u can't beat the price! TIGI Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand, 1 eaBed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sand Springs, OK
I absolutely love this! I previously had a bubble wand that I loved but wanted less tight curls and more waves. I spent a decent amount of time in the store searching for the right one and came across this wand! It has been my hair's BFF ever since! I find it easy to use and it makes the most amazing waves in my hair! (Note: I have shoulder length, medium thick hair that is usually pretty silky, straight. When I want to use this tool, I wash my hair at night and allow it to air dry while I sleep. I use a small amount of dry shampoo in the morning to conceal any oil and curl away. This method works perfectly for me!)
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
San Diego, CA
This was my first wand purchase and I loved it so much I bought two more in different sizes/shapes. It heats up quickly and to a manageable temperature that doesn't singe my fine hair. My hair has a natural wave but doesn't hold curl all that well but with this my curls stay all day and possibly two (maybe longer if I didn't need to wash). It's a great size and you can create different curls depending on the angle you hold it and how you choose to wrap the curl. It's a good weight too, I don't like things that are so light I feel like it's cheap in my hand. Great product, highly recommend!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How would you use it and is it worth it?
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Does this wave the hair or curl? I have a little longer then shoulder length hair with some layers, and I've been looking for something good to wave my hair with. Also do you think it's worth the money? ☺️💕💫