Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron

by Bed Head

Sweeten up your style with Bed Head Curlipops™.The Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron. Creates springy styles with vivacious volume.

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Barrel for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • 1" Spiral Barrel for Tight, Springy Curls. The Curlipops 1 Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!) & Dual Voltage
  • BONUS Heat Protective Glove for Worry Free Styling
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

Does this product actually work? I’ve seen so many of these and want to try one if it works. The price is definitely right to try if it works!
Has anyone bought & used a Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron? I’ve never used a wand before & this one caught my eye. Is it easy to use without burning yourself? It’s a great price at Walmart for $16.86.
Does this really work?? Easy to use?
Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Harrisonburg,VA
I bought this looking for a hair wand that was different and made different curls—this definitely does. It gives you a nice bouncy curl that lasts for days! You can even brush out your curls for a softer look and it lasts. Very happy with my purchase! I would recommend this product.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Frizz, Heat Protection / Straight, Wavy, Thick
cincinnati
Bed head is a good brand to use, it does well with the spiral curls and that stayed in place virtually all day. I would recommend this product, they are a little more expensive but you get your money’s worth with this item.
Blonde / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Thin
chesterfield
I love this curling iron. It heats up really quickly and the only complaint that I have is that you can’t see the heat setting but other than that it’s really nice. It gives you full curls and I think they look really clean once your look is finished
Red / Brittleness, Color Protection, Oily Scalp / Oily
Las Vegas, NV
Nice curler. I find wands easier to use than traditional irons, and this comes with a glove so you don’t burn your fingers. Gives nice spiral curls in my fine hair.
Light Brown / Damage, Dryness, Hair Loss / Dry, Straight, Fine
Fountain, CO
This usto be my go to curling wand when I had long hair, seeing how I have a pixie cut now it just is chilling in my vanity. This gives the perfect beach wave it also does perfect wavy/curly hair,  this leaves my hair so shiny, if you use the outside curler the big little you get beach waves, it you use little little you get perfect curls. This is the best of both worlds in one wand.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Straight, Fine, Thin
I heard that this was not a great curling wand so I went in with low expectations but it worked really well. It curls your hair easily and gives you nice waves that stay in for a long time. My hair is very thick and coarse but my curls lasted 3 days. I do not like that there isn’t a temperature gauge, only an on and off switch so it gets very hot and you can’t control that. Overall, good product for a good price.
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Beaufort , SC
I absolutely love this wand. It is so quick and efficient. I use this on almost all of my bridal clients. I can’t say enough good things about this tool! It’s affordable and last forever. The curls are stunning and I highly recommend!
Dark Blonde / Damage, Split Ends, Straightening / Color Treated
Plainfield, IL
Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron uploaded by Amanda S.
I love this wand for my hair! It's simple to use and gives a really pretty beachy wave. It comes with a heat protective glove (that I've never used) and has a single on/off switch (no temperature control). This is by far my favorite curling wand in gbr curlipops line!
Brunette / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Fine, Color Treated
Charleston, SC
Awkward to use and even more awkward curls. And maybe it’s the user and not the product but I have tried this so many times and my hair comes out looking a mess and it takes so long. I prefer the plain ol wand.
Brunette / Damage, Dry Scalp, Hair Loss / Straight, Fine, Thin
Kent, OH
Love this product. It gives my hair the perfect beach waves. It also doesnt have a heating setting therefor it doesnt get to hot and fry your hair. Always remember to use a heat protectant when using though.
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Thin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lewisburg, TN
7 months ago
Stacey M. • 2 months ago
My daughter has one and LOVES it. She can use it with ease, mind you she's 17. I'm old school and still enjoy the irons with the handle you squeeze. I use the glove it came with because I've burned myself a few times. But it creates such pretty curls. I would recommend it.