Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron

by Bed Head

Sweeten up your style with Bed Head Curlipops™.The Curlipops™ 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron. Creates springy styles with vivacious volume.

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Barrel for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • 1" Spiral Barrel for Tight, Springy Curls. The Curlipops 1 Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!) & Dual Voltage
  • BONUS Heat Protective Glove for Worry Free Styling
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

Has anyone bought & used a Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron? I’ve never used a wand before & this one caught my eye. Is it easy to use without burning yourself? It’s a great price at Walmart for $16.86.
Does this really work?? Easy to use?
What is the easiest way to use this ?! I can’t figure it out 😩
Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
a month agocincinnati
Bed head is a good brand to use, it does well with the spiral curls and that stayed in place virtually all day. I would recommend this product, they are a little more expensive but you get your money’s worth with this item.
a month agochesterfield
I love this curling iron. It heats up really quickly and the only complaint that I have is that you can’t see the heat setting but other than that it’s really nice. It gives you full curls and I think they look really clean once your look is finished
2 years agoFountain, CO
This usto be my go to curling wand when I had long hair, seeing how I have a pixie cut now it just is chilling in my vanity. This gives the perfect beach wave it also does perfect wavy/curly hair,  this leaves my hair so shiny, if you use the outside curler the big little you get beach waves, it you use little little you get perfect curls. This is the best of both worlds in one wand.
9 months ago
I heard that this was not a great curling wand so I went in with low expectations but it worked really well. It curls your hair easily and gives you nice waves that stay in for a long time. My hair is very thick and coarse but my curls lasted 3 days. I do not like that there isn’t a temperature gauge, only an on and off switch so it gets very hot and you can’t control that. Overall, good product for a good price.
2 years agoBeaufort , SC
I absolutely love this wand. It is so quick and efficient. I use this on almost all of my bridal clients. I can’t say enough good things about this tool! It’s affordable and last forever. The curls are stunning and I highly recommend!
7 months agoPlainfield, IL
Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Spiral Curling Iron uploaded by Amanda S.
I love this wand for my hair! It's simple to use and gives a really pretty beachy wave. It comes with a heat protective glove (that I've never used) and has a single on/off switch (no temperature control). This is by far my favorite curling wand in gbr curlipops line!
4 months agoCharleston, SC
Awkward to use and even more awkward curls. And maybe it’s the user and not the product but I have tried this so many times and my hair comes out looking a mess and it takes so long. I prefer the plain ol wand.
7 months agoKent, OH
Love this product. It gives my hair the perfect beach waves. It also doesnt have a heating setting therefor it doesnt get to hot and fry your hair. Always remember to use a heat protectant when using though.
2 years agoEl Centro, CA
I was really afraid to try this because of the way it is and it worked out really well! He curls really did look amazing! It took a while to get used to it but yea it did good!
2 years agoMuncie, IN
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Stacey M. a month ago
My daughter has one and LOVES it. She can use it with ease, mind you she's 17. I'm old school and still enjoy the irons with the handle you squeeze. I use the glove it came with because I've burned myself a few times. But it creates such pretty curls. I would recommend it.