Bed Head Curlipops 1” Reverse Tapered Styling Iron uploaded by Lexi H.

BY BED HEAD

About the product:

• Reverse Tapered Barrel for volume up top and curls at the bottom
  • Tourmaline Ceramic Technology reduced frizz and massive shine
  • High Heat Up to 400 F (because we know you like it hot!)
  • Dual Voltage for worldwide use
  • Instant Heat Recovery, Bonus Heat Protective Glove & Tangle Free 6 Ft Cord

Lindsey H.
Bowling Green, KY
I have used this curling wand for years. That alone says something about the quality! I have used my curling wand to do my hair for events as big as prom and as routine as church. I bought it at Ulta and would recommend to a friend.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Ordered this online from Ulta. Haven’t tried it yet but looking at the reviews from others it looks like I won’t be disappointed. Love the color. Snagged this for $14.99 from Ulta’s Great Hair Event.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
I never thought I would get the hang of curling my hair after not being able to do so for years. My hair is thick and wavy and traditional curling irons just get my hair stuck. This cheap alternative works so much better and I get perfect curls effortlessly. Using the heat resistant glove rather than a clamp prevents lines in your hair from where it held your hair in place. The glove is easy to get the hang of. Depending on how you wrap your hair, you can get tight or loose curls, which is a nice option. (The photo is my hair with curls that I loosened afterwards with a comb)
Michelle V.
New York
Perfect for the beachy waves look and holds up for thick, stubborn hair like mine!! I picked mine up at Ulta and have had for over a year. Works great and a quality, sturdy product!!!
Angelita R.
United states
Great curling iron for beach waves that will last all day long. Kicked mine up at ulta on black Friday for $14.99. Deffent worth the price.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This curling iron works so amazing! It warms up so quick and it makes my hair look absolutely stunning! Great tool!
Paige P.
Omaha, NE
Love this curling wand! Perfect for curls that stay all day. The only downfall is the lack of setting adjustment.

back