Bed Head Curlipops 1" Reverse Conical Styler

BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Create tight curls on top and loose curls on the bottom with a reverse conical barrel styler. Tourmaline ceramic barrel provides high, even heat with rapid heat recovery. Clamp-free wrap-and-go design gives you salon-quality styling. Includes heat protective gloves to protect your hands.

Bed Head Curlipops 1" Reverse Conical Styler
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
Alright so I’ve spent 22 years not knowing how to curl my hair and I finally broke down and bought this. I’m so glad I did because I can finally curl my hair! The glove and no clamp makes things so easy for me. It gets very hot, which is great for my thick hair. My hair is fairly short, but the curls turn out great regardless of your length. I love this wand and it’s such a bargain!
C K.
Oyster Bay, NY
This is a great curling wand. I'm a beginner when it comes to curling hair, but this guy is super easy to use and makes beautiful curls. The heat protective glove is a bit cumbersome but necessary. Would recommend!
Crystal R.
san marcos, TX
Omg I absolutely love this curling iron! It gets really hot so make sure to always use a heat protectant and wear a glove since it doesn't have a tip at the end! Be very careful. But this product works so well and quick & it creates BEAUTIFUL curls. I love my curling wand!
Vicki S.
GLENDALE, AZ
I have very long hair and it is hard to curl but this works perfect. Love the curl that it leaves and look you get. It is affordable too. It can be tricky with the glove but once you get use to it you wont even need the glove. I bought mine at ulta and would recommend this.
Samantha L.
The actual wand itself, how hot it gets, and how well it curls, is great! The problem with it is more on my end because I hate the shape! It's fatter at top and gets skinny towards the bottom so it give the hair a very strange curl that I hate. That's more my fault since I bought that shape not knowing. I always end up wrapping the hair completely around the stop to get a fatter, more symmetric curl.
Meg B.
This curling wand is great for a very loose curl. There are many ways you can curl your hair with this. You can do big voluptuous curls or small ringlet curls. It is very reasonably priced. I got mine at ulta on sale!
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this curling iron. The different widths of the barrel make it easy to make curls tight or loose with one product. Also great for those victorias secret curls.
Kelsey H.
I use this styler almost every day for curling my hair. I LOVE IT! It gets extremely hot and does not have a temperature adjustment option, which I would like, but it always gives me the curls I'm looking for. Whether I'm looking to have loose waves, or tight curls this styler always is what I use. The heat glove feels a little cheap to me, it is not easy to use the glove and section off your hair easily. I have just learned to style without using the glove. Would recommend!
Mandi W.
Austin, TX
I have thick hair and I've found that I have to take smaller sections than I would like to sometimes in order to get it to curl right. I just think it's a temp. thing though. My sister who has thinner hair has no problem using this, so guess who owns it now!
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
This is one of my favorite wands to use! My curls always come out just the way I want them. It heats up to just the right temperature without burning my hair. I also use some bedhead products for heat protectant.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Sarah G.
How would you use it and is it worth it?