Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand

• 1-1/4 Barrel for Loose, Tousled Curls & Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!) & Dual Voltage
  • BONUS Heat Protective Glove for Worry Free Styling
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

I want the best curling wand for the most reasonable price. Suggestions?
How do you achieve the perfect wave with long to medium length naturally curly hair when using this after a blow out?
Is this size the best for medium length hair?
Start your review of Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Annandale, VA
I can't say enough good things about this curling wand. I have always struggled with getting that perfect beach wave before getting this wand. I just haven't had the skills to really use a curling iron with a clip. This iron is SO easy to use and is great for beginners. It does take a little practice to get the perfect waves and to figure out what looks best with your own hair but after a few uses, I have my own technique down and I can get beautiful waves in a matter of minutes! My waves are long lasting and I haven't noticed any significant damage to my hair but I do always use a hair primer. I also haven't burned myself with this product either but you do need to be careful because it gets REALLY hot! This is such a wonderful product for such a low price point and I definitely recommend it!
One of my favorite curling wands! The glove is super helpful so you don’t burn you hand. This wand doesn’t give you super tight curls but it works super well for wavy curls. They end up looking really nice for an everyday look. One thing is that you can’t adjust the temperature so it’s kind of trial and error to figure out how long you should wait but 15 seconds for my thin hair and it doesn’t leave my hair burned to a crisp either!
austin
Purchased at: ULTA
Best wand ever! I have long, thick hair and this wand will give me the best waves that stay all day. It’s super easy to use and pretty cheap too! Every time I use this, people compliment my hair and ask what tools I used! Honestly there’s no need to spend big bucks on the Beachwaver or AirWrap, buy this wand and try it out for a few days. Trust me!
St Petersburg, FL
This is my second go to. I’ve had mine for years with no problems. The size is perfect with how thick my hair is. I wouldn’t recommend for thinner hair that you want really defined curls. This is great for beach waves.! I pin the curls after while they cool off. I bring this with me when i do hair for weddings. I would recommend bedhead to anyone
Worcester, MA
I bought this one thinking it would be a game changer from my other curling iron, but i must say I got disappointed and got back to my old one, this one make some good curls but it doesn’t last, and I really think is because the iron itself doesn’t get perfectly hot and it takes too long to do all the hair.
Chicago , IL
Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand uploaded by Alexis W.
Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand uploaded by Alexis W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best wand ever! My hair looked the perfect mix of beach waves and curls and the best part was I didn’t have to spray my hair like crazy for the curls to stay put. A light mist of hair spray was all I needed to keep the curls lasting
Austin, TX
I'm so glad I bought this wand. It's the perfect barrel size for my thick, long hair. It heats evenly and creates really voluminous curls. I tend to use this as my go-to when styling my hair for nice events. I'm sure it would make a great daily too if you regularly style your hair.
Nashville, TN
This product is just okay, I find that it doesn't work any better or worse than other curling irons. I do find that it doesn't get as hot as others, and its not very easy to use. I do really like the color of it and its pretty affordable for a basic curler.
Rego Park, NY
I got this wand on sale and it has lived up to my expectations. I use it to create beach waves and it does the job. My curls last all day without hairspray. The curling wand heats up pretty quickly (in a minute or so) and has a part to help it stand on a table.
San Ramon, CA
This wand doesn’t get as hot as I generally need, but when I do use it I have always gotten compliments on my curls. I wish there was a temperature gauge, but there is only an on or off option. It does the job and for the price it’s definitely good enough.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...