Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand

Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4
Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand
Valentina S.
Norwalk, CT
I love this wand!! It’s very simple to use, and there’s no fussing with clipping in your hair and then turning it. I have very fine hair, and conventions curling irons never seemed to work for me, but this keeps a curl/loose wave in my hair all day. I just section my hair off and do it piece by piece. I also have the tapered version of this that I use on days where I want a tighter curl. I would recommend this for anyone, short or long hair, thick or thin. It adds so much volume to my hair!
Ang K.
Bethesda , MD
I bought this wand in an Ulta because my friends recommended that I start curling my hair with a wand. I could not be happier with the results, it gives me the perfect curl every time. I like the bigger barrel too bc the curl comes out lose and doesn’t look overdone like tight curls can sometimes look. One tip while using this tool... use the glove! If you don’t your gonna burn your fingers like I have on occasion. Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand
Christine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This has been one of my favorite hair tools I own. I’ve had it for years and use it on most “special” occasions. My hair is already curly so I usually use this to define my curls a little more. I always get compliments on how natural they look with little frizz and how my hair looks so healthy. Before buying this I shopped around a lot for an affordable tool with good reviews. I decided to give this one a go as to not break the bank and because I used a lot of their hair products. Since owning this I also have the Bed Head straightener and a smaller curling iron. I even convinced my mom to get one and she LOVES it! I also forgot to mention that this curling iron has an adjustable temperature setting and an auto off after leaving it for a long period of time. Great for days you forget to turn it off and don’t want to burn the house down Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4" Curling Wand
Jackie K.
 I love this curling wand! It’s great for when I want curls of the same width.  I purchased this on Amazon for about $14. It heats up fast and is super easy to use! I find that I can curl my hair in a lot less time with this wand then I can with others. I just wish there was a way to control the temperature on this one, but that’s really the only downfall.
skylar p.
hagerstown
this wand is very easy to use, even on a lazy day i don’t part my hair and go by sections i just pick up large sections of my hair and wrap it all around the wand it creates a wavy beach look when i do that, i would recommend this to people who don’t have a lot of time to do their hair in the morning💙
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
So I’m new the wand community of hair curlers. I used another curlipops style that has the spheres attached together. It was easy to get really tight curls. This one is for more beach waves and it does allow a more relaxed look to your hair. I do love it and i don’t have to brush it out. I got it for for 29 bucks. !
Caity B.
OKC
I am a big fan of this curling iron. I have the reverse tapered style and it has lasted me about 5 years and counting. It heats up to 400 degrees, I believe, for effective and long lasting curls. Comes with a glove to protect your hand from the heat but I never use it.
Peyton B.
some curling irons are just too curly for my liking and some are too lose, but this curling iron gives me an in between and I absolutely love it. i’ve had it for almost a year now and I don’t think i’ll ever love a curling iron as much as this one !
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
Great iron and very affordable. Very easy to use and also very light. Heats up quickly. Works just as good as a high end professional iron used in the salon. I would highly recommend. You can usually find these irons in TJMaxz and Marshall’s for even cheaper.
elise W.
Avon Lake
I like the volume this iron provides; however, it doesn't seem to last as long as others I've used. If I'm only going to be out and about for a few hours this one work great, but I have to use something else for all day wear.
fiza m.
HYDERABAD
How fast does this curler curl hair ?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product? How well does the glove work?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
I have my eye on this one and one made by chi. I want a wand for big curls, the one by chi is tapered this one is not. Anyone know what type of differences this would make when curling my hair?
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
Has anyone else had a problem with this not curling your hair?? I'm wondering if I got a dud or If it's just not hot enough for my hair. Thoughts??

Bed Head Curlipops 1 1/4