BY BED HEAD #92 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Sculpt your hair into a work of art with TIGI Bed Head Creative Genius. This great product will shape your hair without sacrificing softness. An ideal styling tool for sculpting & texture Lets you scrunch, braid & sculpt hair in your own way Shapes hair style without losing softness Will not leave heavy build up to hair.

High shine is also enhanced to leave you with enviable glossy, thick, healthy looking hair, too. To create natural looking volume, work through damp hair and blow dry or leave your hair to dry naturally for an intense, firm texture.

How to Use:

1. Smooth into your damp hair
  2. Blow-dry for light, natural hold or apply to dry hair and blast with a hair dryer for a firm intense result

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Polyquaternium 46, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Panthenol, Dimethicone Copolyol, Benzophenone 4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isosteareth 20, Mica, Triethanolamine, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33.
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant.

Bed Head Creative Genius Sculpting Liquid
  • "I used this product on my frizzy hair and it worked wonderfully." in 1 review
  • "Works wells without making hair crunchy and holds style in place!" in 1 review
Erica R.
Powell, OH
I used to use this when I was younger to hold my curls in place, and for the most part it worked really well! It's a little aggressive of a formula for me now since my curls have relaxed into waves with age but it works really well on very frizzy/curly hair
Robyn D.
Creative Genius is awesome as a hair primer, and sculpting liquid. I can used this on my wet hair to enhance my natural wavy hair, or like a primer, to thicken and plump my strands for a textured up-do, or any type of back combing. I have not really found any other product that could even compare to what this does. It' is its own unique product.
Tracy S.
Pine Grove, PA
When i had my hair long and permed, this was the only product i felt that gave me the look i wanted. If I had to say anything bad about it, it was just that I went through it so fast because of how thick and long my hair was. That added up after a while because for me this was a high end product. I even wrote the company to tell them how much i enjoyed there product and they sent me a free full size bottle to say thanks. So they remain a winner in my book!
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
My daughter has a pixie hair cut and I was uncertain of what to use to make her hair stay in place. Then I remembered I had this bottle in my cabinet and tried it and it worked amazing on her hair. It stayed in place after a whole day of school (she's 5 btw) and withheld the park afterwards. Her hair did not look greasy or crunchy, just perfect!
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
Bed Head products have been so reliable for years! My hair is very thing and when I get out of the shower and tossle my hair with sculpting liquid towards my roots then blow dry, I actually get some volume and texture in my hair. Then I scrunch my hair at the ends and can get an almost beachy wave look because my hair is naturally straight.
Taryn H.
Performance wise, I have no complaints. It was very easy to work with and my hairstyle stayed in place throughout the day. The only thing I disliked was the smell. It was less than appealing.
Mattie J.
Columbus, OH
Not really a huge fan. Didn't really like the way it left my hair feeling. I applied to my water hair before blow drying could be the issue
Kimberly A.
Windsor, CA
I used this product on my frizzy hair and it worked wonderfully. I put it on before I blow dried and my hair turned out smooth.
Roneka P.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great product! I tried it and I really love it! My daughter enjoys it as well. I recommend this product to anyone!!
Shantay G.
Reno, NV
Good product for curly frizzy hair/short spiky hair! Works wells without making hair crunchy and holds style in place!
Jillian  C.
Do you think that this product is worth the price? I haven't tried the Bed Head products yet but I would like to if they are highly recommended.

back