Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Love, love, love this stuff. I’ve mentioned my damaged hair I’m almost all my hair But I feel like this one really helps my hair. It brings it back to life, I feel as though it actually helps reconstruct my hair so I can do what I want with it. I do use it in combination with the shampoo and I get great results I highly suggest you get this product if you have damaged hair you bleach your hair or you have friend but I feel like this one really helps my hair. It brings it back to life, I feel as though it actually helps reconstruct my hair so I can do what I want with it. I do use it in combination with the shampoo and I get great results I highly suggest you get this product if you have damaged hair, you bleach your hair or you have frizz.