Bed Head Control Freak™ Frizz Control And Straightener Conditioner uploaded by Mary D.Bed Head Control Freak™ Frizz Control And Straightener Conditioner uploaded by Rafaela Y.

BY BED HEAD

Tigi bed head control freak conditioner will help detangle and calm your frizzy hair. With a vivid aroma, tigi bed head control freak conditioner is sure to be a regular in your morning routine. Reduces the amount of time spent blow drying. Works great on straight or curly hair.

Buy on Amazon*
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Love, love, love this stuff. I’ve mentioned my damaged hair I’m almost all my hair But I feel like this one really helps my hair. It brings it back to life, I feel as though it actually helps reconstruct my hair so I can do what I want with it. I do use it in combination with the shampoo and I get great results I highly suggest you get this product if you have damaged hair you bleach your hair or you have friend but I feel like this one really helps my hair. It brings it back to life, I feel as though it actually helps reconstruct my hair so I can do what I want with it. I do use it in combination with the shampoo and I get great results I highly suggest you get this product if you have damaged hair, you bleach your hair or you have frizz.
McKenna H.
I absolutely love Bed Head hair products. They all smell amazing. But I only get them every once in awhile because they are more on the spendy side of hair products. I love this conditioner. Makes my hair feel amazing. Would recommend.
Darrian T.
Smithville, TN
Not my favorite conditioner from TIGI, but it does pretty good.
For the price, however, I would expect more.
The orange conditioner that TIGI Bedhead has I believe does a lot better on frizzy hair.
(Sorry, I can't remember the name!)
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I love this stuff! Keeps my hair nice and shiny without static and frizz. In the winter time I have a terrible time with static. And in the summertime I have a terrible time with frizz because of the humidity. So this combats it all! I don’t use it daily, just about once a week or if I need to use it more due to crazy frizz or static then I do so! Love it!
Shawna G.
I discovered this back in high school and after 15+ years, it is still by far my FAVORITE shampoo/conditioner/serum set EVER!  It smells like the best kind of candy. Something in it does something to make your hair dry faster which is a plus when you are racing the clock on frizz  Seriously BEST stuff!
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
This smells great and that’s the only good thing I have to say about it. It weighed my hair down so much and i could still feel all the goop in it after 2 washes. I don’t like this
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any frizziness and fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down.
Krista O.
Great light hold gel. I like to add it when my hair is towel dried, then continue styling it when a hair drying and round brush. Also a great gel for braiding or taming breakage. Super affordable, adds shine, and smells great!
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
This conditioner is okay it smells really good and is affordable at marshalls but it doesnt do much affect i dont think but i have the amazing shampoo i think does more justice than the conditioner so that makes up for it!
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
TIGI Bed Head products are by far my favorite. I've been using them for over 25 years. They smell so good like pink lemonade. They make your hair feel silky soft and shiny and lots of volume. 10/10
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this product make your hair oily or make it feel weighed down at all?
Lauren T.
Newark, AR
Is this a good product??
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
How often did you need to wash your hair each week? Does it make your hair more oily or dryer?
megan e.
This looks really good, wondering if id be sent it to try out as a freebie?
Alisha D.
Versailles, KY
Was just wondering as to how well this works?