BY BED HEAD

TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Extra Extra Straight is designed to give you silky, great looking hair any day of the week. Easily recognized by its trendy, edgy packaging and quirky names and its unparalleled styling ability makes it a favorite of hair junkies worldwide. Includes shampoos, conditioners, hair sprays and tools for fierce styling.

Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I loooooove this stuff. Holds really nicely. My boyfriend and I share it, he uses it for his Mohawk. Hes actually turning it into a dread hawk, its pretty cool and nifty!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
First of all this stuff smells INCREDIBLE! I get compliments on the way my hair smells every time i use this product. In addition to smelling great this product actually works really well, it keeps my hair silky straight without having to use any heat on it which is a win win! My advice is if you don't want to pay $30 for this check out TJMAXX or Marshalls because they sometimes have Bed head products for half the price!
Sarah N.
Lompoc
I personally think of this product as my holy grail of hair straightening products. However, I have found that it can be a little pricey for those with thicker hair as for me with my thin, I get a solid maybe 25 uses, though for thicker hair you may want to spray in layers as well so you may get only 15, etc. Its a lovely product and I definitely recommend.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
The smell is really good but I wouldnt say it's super affective. Way too much for the price. And you can barely find it anywhere these days. I was slightly disappointed in the outcome. But for the price if I knew it would be like it I wouldn't have bought it.
ashley b.
Louisville, KY
LOVE this product!! Keeps my unruly curls straight when used in conjunction with a flat iron. The smell is amazing, like one of my favorite smells ever, amazing. Can weigh hair down if you use too much though, so I prefer to spray into my hand and add in sections from there. Have been using this product for more than ten years and will continue to do so until they discontinue it
CJ B.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the way this product smells but it leaves a residue on my locks that leaves them feeling dry for days afterwards. I wish this was more hydrating.
Ashley J.
Oceanside, CA
This bed head product smells wonderful (as do all of their products!) this product is great for smooth and shine when straightening your hair
Jodie L.
Southaven, MS
Works great and doesn't leave hair stiff. Love the smell and that you can still easily brush after using. I have used it several times
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product. Great to use to keep your hair straight whether your hair is wavy or curly. Doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
This is he best if you want super straight hair with super hold. It lasts for days and keeps the style you want!
Yesenia M.
Is bed head a good product?
Amber S.
How does these smell? Is it a lasting sent I have a sensitive scalp and allergic reaction to may products if there really sented.
Angel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I have been searching for a product that will help straighten, and extend blow out, does this product do both?
Kirsten K.
Valley stream , NY
I have been wanting to try a product that helps straighten hair without having to use hot tools. Is this something worth trying ? Or do u have to use hot tools with it?
Celia B.
MORNING VIEW, KY
I have very curly hair. Will this work well with my hair? Does it tend to make your hair feel greasy and heavy afterward? Does it control frizz in humidity?