Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Treatment Mask uploaded by Sabrina S.Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Treatment Mask uploaded by Jackie R.

BY BED HEAD

Worried you’re a wash out? Our miracle conditioning mask combines keratin, Provitamin B5 and oils with moisturising and conditioning ingredients that help smooth the cuticle and keep colour electric.

About the product:

• For coloured hair
  • Contains sweet almond oil which is known for its conditioning and moisturising properties
  • Pro-Vitamin B is great for holding on to moisture
  • Leaves hair smooth, conditioned and frizz free
  • Shea butter helps hair feel soft
  • Enhances colour vibrancy
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Sweet Toffee

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Magnesium Nitrate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Coumarin, Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Sunny T.
Las Vegas
I’ve been using this about a month now and I love it. I have natural curly hair and this product keeps my hair moisturized and soft. It detangles my hair as well as it has been more easy to brush my hair (dry) after a day or two.
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
If you have damaged, dehydrated or color treated hair you must try this! I first purchased when I found it at TJ Max, but have since repurchased from my stylist. I use this as my normal conditioner (I wash 1-2x a week). I have dry, course, color treated hair and this is the best conditioner I’ve ever used. My hair feels silky and less tangled. When I blow dry it doesn’t feel or look dehydrated and frizzy like it normally does!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I used this mask for a few months, and loved how it made my hair feel. I honestly bought it originally because it smelled so good (like vanilla icing) but I also enjoyed using it once a week. This is a very thick mask and feels good when lathered throughout whole head of hair. I left it in for at least 1 hr before washing.
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
I have color treated my hair for years which has caused so much damage. I fought the Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Miracle Treatment restored so much life back into my hair. I definitely recommend it.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this in conjunction with the goddess shampoo. Absolutely love the smell, i use this after shampooing and let it set for a few minutes. Afterwards my hair feels so soft and is so easy to brush.
Marianne S.
Ironton, OH
I bought this because the smell is unbelievable!! Smells like pumpkin spice and smells almost good enough to eat! But I also have bleach blonde hair that's kind of dried out so I figured this would be a good deep conditioner a couple times a week. I haven't seen any difference in my hair.
Overall it does smell great and I will use it until it's gone! And if I find it for 6.99 again I may buy some more.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
Smells amazing, tigi is an overall amazing product and interesting packaging. It left my hair shiny and amazing. I recommend this to any hair type, it is a bit pricey but I'm satisfied with the results.
Jackie R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hair mask. I bleach my hair about once every two months so it's super important to have a good conditioning routine. Not only does this mask make my hair silky and soft but it smells good enough to eat!
Lauren R.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I live by this hair mask! I use this once a week on my hair. It works amazing and helps my hair not be so dry! It locks in my color and is pretty affordable for as much protect as you get! I buy this at my hair Salon.
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
Brought my lifeless colored damaged hair back to life. Made it look mouisturized and brought my curls back to life! Also smells great. Use it about once a week

back