Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Treatment Mask uploaded by Sabrina S.Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Treatment Mask uploaded by Jackie R.

BY BED HEAD

Worried you’re a wash out? Our miracle conditioning mask combines keratin, Provitamin B5 and oils with moisturising and conditioning ingredients that help smooth the cuticle and keep colour electric.

About the product:

• For coloured hair
  • Contains sweet almond oil which is known for its conditioning and moisturising properties
  • Pro-Vitamin B is great for holding on to moisture
  • Leaves hair smooth, conditioned and frizz free
  • Shea butter helps hair feel soft
  • Enhances colour vibrancy
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Sweet Toffee

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Magnesium Nitrate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Coumarin, Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Treatment Mask

Start your review of Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Treatment Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Modesto, CA
Umm this stuff smells amazing. I first used this on a client and put them under the dryer and it smelled like I was baking cookies in the salon! Tbh the hair didn’t feel too much different after but the smell alone was enough to sell me!
Morgantown, WV
This hair mask is specifically for color treated hair. I have balayage dye in my hair, so the ends of my hair are more blonde than the roots. This mask is said to "enhance color vibrancy", leave the hair "smooth, conditioned, and frizz-free" as well as help moisturize the hair. The directions for this mask were quite vague on the jar, saying to apply from mid-length of your hair to the ends, and that's it. However, further research on the website says to "use weekly on wet hair" and to rinse it out after 5 minutes. The first thing I noticed about this candle was that it smelled SO GOOD! It was like a Yankee Candle- it smelled warm and vanilla-y. I am happy to report that this is what your hair will smell like right out of the shower! I applied this to my hair after shampooing and let it sit for around 30 minutes. Then, I rinsed it out and did not condition my hair. After blow-drying and styling, my hair did seem more moisturized! It was not as hard to brush through, and my hair looked very smooth and shiny. I also had a lot less frizzy fly-aways. I am not sure if it really "boosted" the color of my hair, but it definitely increased the shine. As for the greasy-ness factor, I didn't find that it made my hair greasy, however I didn't apply it to my roots. With this being a thick mask, I didn't find that it weighed my hair down at all which is nice. With this being my first hair mask, I thought the results were pretty good! The only reason why it didn't reach my 5 stars is that I was expecting a little more of a "wow-factor" for the product usually being more expensive. I purchased this on sale at Ulta for $9.50 (regularly $15), however I saw it was available at Amazon for only $9.00. If you are thinking about trying this product, I think you should!! The price on Amazon is very reasonable and worth a shot at obtaining moisturized and shining hair.
round rock, tx
Bed Head Colour Goddess Treatment mask is one of the greatest deep hair treatment masks I've ever tried. I've been using this product for a few years now and it is my go to when I've used and abused my hair! And as always this product smells delicious.
Willowick , OH
The smell is amazing! I really love all bed head products. It really makes my blonde hair feel so smooth. I use it twice a week with great results. It does not weigh my hair down at all either.
SCRANTON, PA
I used this mask for a few months, and loved how it made my hair feel. I honestly bought it originally because it smelled so good (like vanilla icing) but I also enjoyed using it once a week. This is a very thick mask and feels good when lathered throughout whole head of hair. I left it in for at least 1 hr before washing.
North Dartmouth, MA
I have color treated my hair for years which has caused so much damage. I fought the Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Miracle Treatment restored so much life back into my hair. I definitely recommend it.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve been using this about a month now and I love it. I have natural curly hair and this product keeps my hair moisturized and soft. It detangles my hair as well as it has been more easy to brush my hair (dry) after a day or two.
Blue Eye, MO
I get a lot of compliments on the way my hair smells after using this. It’s a great price, my hair has more shine, and silkiness to it. Feels healthier. My hair looks healthier every time I used this!
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this in conjunction with the goddess shampoo. Absolutely love the smell, i use this after shampooing and let it set for a few minutes. Afterwards my hair feels so soft and is so easy to brush.
Ironton, OH
I bought this because the smell is unbelievable!! Smells like pumpkin spice and smells almost good enough to eat! But I also have bleach blonde hair that's kind of dried out so I figured this would be a good deep conditioner a couple times a week. I haven't seen any difference in my hair.
Overall it does smell great and I will use it until it's gone! And if I find it for 6.99 again I may buy some more.

Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Treatment Mask

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email