BY BED HEAD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Feed your colour addiction. Colour Goddess shampoo, with pro-vitamin B5 and essential nutrient vitamin e, cares for coloured hair and is infused with nourishing sweet almond oil, coconut oil and keratin, hair’s key protein. Oil defence for electrifying colour.

About the product:

• For coloured hair
  • Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and antioxidant that are known to reduce the formation of free radicals
  • Contains sweet almond oil which is known for its conditioning and moisturising properties
  • Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and known to penetrate conditon and soften coloured hair
  • Hair is left smooth and frizz free.
  • Enhances colour vibrancy
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Sweet Toffee

Ingredients: Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Benzophenone-4, Magnesium Carbonate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, PPG-9, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
I loved this shampoo. I don't even color my hair, but the toffee scent was mesmerizing. It lathered really well and made my hair feel so soft and clean every time. I also loved the bottle and how it had a pump. I got this in a H2BAR subscription box with the conditioner, but I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Cathleen S.
I use Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil infused Shampoo (ok love the name for starters) for color treated hair. This product really works for all hair types. I use it Bi-weekly with my other shampoo and get the same soft ,color rich results. I love the scent and the way it rinses clean with no build-up.
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing like cinnamon and vanilla and I have little to no color run when I use it. I've been using this for 6 years now and I will use it for a long time.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
This product will always be one of my favorite shampoos. It laters so well and smells absolutely heavenly. My family and I have been trying to figure out what it smells like and we can’t nail it down exactly but we all love it. It keeps the color well and doesn’t cause it to bleed. It moisturizers your hair as well and keeps it from going flat.
Megan G.
I gave the shampoo 5 stars because it's awesome and I love it. This conditioner also smells so amazingly good. It has the cool pump, which I love, and it's affordable. I only give it 4 stars because it isn't the best conditioner I've ever used. It's not bad and it does condition, it's just not my favorite.
Victoria G.
Orange Beach, AL
I am obsessed with this shampoo right now. I haven't found the conditioner to it yet but I'm still obsessed. The smell is amazing, it smells like caramel. The texture is so creamy. Doesn't make your hair greasy at all. If you are like me and you dye your hair, you definitely want this.
Paige L.
Biddeford , ME
Smells amazing like cupcakes. Works well with my hair and doesn’t dry it out. Has a lot of proud so lasts a long time. I use every time I shower and have the matching conditioner. Would definitely buy again.
Megan G.
This is a great shampoo. I love the smell of it, it does a great job of cleaning your hair and protecting your color. It lasts a long time and I love the pump on it. I would recommend this shampoo, I used the entire bottle and had no issues with it, and would purchase again!
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I found this for a pretty good price at TJ Maxx after I got my hair colored. It comes in a really big bottle, which lasts for a while. It smells amazing, just like vanilla. It helps protect your hair color and make a my hair really shine!
Savanna A.
Omaha , NE
This stuff. Smells. So. Good. Like cookies or baked treats. It makes my hair super soft and really helps to hold all that beautiful color as my hair seemingly fades quickly. The large sizing is a plus too.
Layla B.
How strong is the scent? And what does it smell like?
michelle p.
Would this shampoo help with frizzy hair?
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
I have been looking for this in my local Walmart/target but I can't seem to find it! Where have you guys had luck finding it? Thanks in advance!
Tara H.
St Catherine, ON
How does this actually work on your hair ?? I'm so tired of shampoos making my hair feel oily, or brittle & and like straw some shampoo make ky hair feel brand new some just drain the beauty !!!!
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
Willl this product make my hair oily ?

back