Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Oil Infused Conditioner uploaded by Amari P.Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Oil Infused Conditioner uploaded by Manon V.Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Oil Infused Conditioner uploaded by Manon V.

BY BED HEAD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Keep colour charged. Colour Goddess conditioner, infused with sweet almond oil, deposits a micro-layer of water repelling agents on the hair, without feeling heavy. This indulgent formula contains nourishing Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Keratin. Developed to help smooth down the cuticle and to deliver lipids to the hair. Oil defence for electrifying colour.

About the product:

• For coloured hair
  • Contains sweet almond oil which is known for its conditioning and moisturising properties
  • Shea Butter is known to be a natural conditioner and helps to keep hair soft
  • Leaves hair smooth, conditioned and frizz free
  • Enhances colour vibrancy
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Sweet Toffee

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Polyurethane-39, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, PEG-45M, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Magnesium Nitrate, Silica, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Buy on ULTA*
Amari P.
Columbus, GA
I love everything about this conditioner. It smells amazing, and leaves my hair so soft without weighing it down. It's safe for my recently color treated hair. I'll definitely be repurchasing. Bed Head Colour Goddess™ Oil Infused ShampooBed Head Colour Goddess™ Oil Infused Shampoo
Alyssa D.
This is my favorite bed head scent I’ve ever used! It’s such a rich scent and also leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth i always have a bottle of this conditioner around 😍
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I really love the scent of this conditioner and it works really well with the shampoo. It locks the color in which is really nice but I do think it’s a bit pricey, but I was still happy with how it performed and smelled. I suggest at least trying this!
Anna C.
This is a great hair oil conditioner. It really helps add moisture to my locks and helps prevent breakage. This oil smells wonderful and is very affordable. It has a great scent and I was highly satisfied. I definitely recommend.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This shampoo is fab!!!!! If you want your colour to last longer then this is the one for you! I get a dark brown colour in every 8-10 weeks and this is the only one to make it last and keep its shine and smoothness and colour.honestly try it you will be impressed.Also doesnt weigh hair down or leave a residue.
Abby V.
Ringgold, GA
This conditioner literally smells like heaven in a bottle. I love this conditioner as well as the shampoo. It doesn’t make my hair feel greasy and oily instead it helps it to be bouncy and full. I have thick hair and it’s perfect to just use a little bit.
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
I was introduced to this by my stylist last time i chopped off my hair...not only does my hair come out incredibly soft, it smells like straight up pancake batter.
Holly H.
Moulton, AL
This smells like cookies and keeps my hair feeling super soft. I have used several of the tigi shampoos and conditioners and I have been happy with them all. I don't feel like they leave a residue. I have been very pleased with all from this brand!
Lyndsay H.
Herrin, IL
I love you be this product for when I have colored hair! You can buy this at Walmart. Makes my hair so soft and does not leave color dull. I use this product every time I wash my hair. I LIVE IT. Will definitely purchase again.
Joanna A.
Algonquin, IL
I have used this and the pairing shampoo as well in the last and I love how soft my hair feels. As a colorist, I strongly agree in using color preserving haircare products and this product keep hair color looking shiny and vibrant... it also has a delicious smell!
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
Is it worth the price?
Melany E.
Columbus, NJ
Would this product be good for oily hair? I have died my naturally dark hair blond and am looking for a good hydrating conditioner. My ends are very dry but my roots get oily very easily. Would love some feedback. Thank you!
Kelly J.
I'm considering buying his product but I have fine hair and am wondering if the oil weighs down the hair?

back