BY BED HEAD

Keeps your colour in as you wash out. This rich lather is packed with tones of nourishing treats to strengthen bleached * multi-processed hair. Let our colour combat lockdown technology fight to work its magic to add vibrancy and healthy looking hair to your vocabulary shampoo so smart it helps protect your colour.

• Is this OK for people with blonde and vibrant colour hair...1 Answers
  • How many times a week can I use this shampoo?1 Answers
  • I have naturally blonde hair, should I wash my hair with ...2 Answers
Adriana V.
Chula Vista, CA
I buy only professional hair products & skincare products. This shampoo has always been my favorite. It smells amazing. I love the way it lathers so well. Bed Head products are always super hot fun.
Brittany R.
This product works pretty good. It comes in a large bottle with a pump and I like that feature. The smell is a little strong. Price point was semi expensive. About $15 a bottle.
Alyssa O.
I liked this shampoo a lot. It was great for my color treated hair. I have very blonde hair and this helped keep my hair from looking damaged and dried out. It left my hair feeling so smooth and silky. It is pricey but I bought it during the liter sale at Beauty Brands so it was $10. It was worth the price. I would recommend it.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I enjoy this shampoo a lot. I love the smell- very sweet and fruity. I also love the way it makes my hair feel. This shampoo is for blondes mainly, but also just for any chemically treated hair. This product is a little pricey, but it works great!
Jana H.
Savannah, GA
i am naturally a dirty blonde. i only high light my hair to make it completely blonde. the up keep is not terrible on my hair but this shampoo makes it even less. the smell is amazing and the brassiness stays away when i use these. the price is a little bad but it's worth the splurge.
Carla G.
It's not the toning shampoo, I use that once a week or depending on my color (you don't want to remove all the hue from it=flat lifeless color) it works perfect with the reconstructive or reg DB conditioner.

I love this stuff it's like the formula really is for that fine delicate blonde hair (and faux blondes) it's super rich in lather and makes my hair amazing, strong, soft, fuller. I'm normally an Aveda, Biolage, redkin fan and I swoon over this much more.
Chloe B.
Salem, OR
I really like bedhead shampoos and conditions and when I was blonde this was a great shampoo, lathers well, makes my hair shiny and keeps the blonde looking good. It was on the pricey side and it did make my hair greasy, I also think you can get good quality shampoos for blonde hair at a much lower price. But if you're looking for a good high-end shampoo for blonde hair, this is a good way to go.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I purchase this from Walmart. I only purchase this product for the smell. It smells like taffy or some amazing candy, it's truly smells amazing. However it does absolutely nothing for my bleached hair and I mean nothing. My hair gets brassy and this does not remove that at all. At this point I never expect it to but purchase for the smell.
Katherine Z.
I tried this shampoo which promises to keep blonde hair blonde and healthy. It was mediocre as far as shampoo goes, strips hair of a lot of moisture. Not a bad choice though for someone looking for a blonde shampoo. It is tinted a slight purple which helps fight yellowing. Keeps hair clean and smell is decent. Had to switch between a more moisturizing set of shampoo and conditioner for better results, but definitely not a bad choice for those with more oily hair. As someone with dry hair, it would have been nice to add moisture and that is a problem many blondes face.
Amy S.
Tustin, CA
This product has been one of my heavy favorites for a few years now. Don't be fooled by the name because it is for any hair color that has color treatment or damaged hair. I really do love this product. It was a bit disappointing to see that the only places that seem to carry this product are select Target locations along with discount stores like TJ Maxx. I hope to have the brand revamp itself soon so it can be carried at other hair store locations.
S B.
What does this smell like?
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
Where can I purchase this product? Did any users notice this changing the color of their hair?
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
I have naturally blonde hair, should I wash my hair with this shampoo every time I wash my hair or just like every other time? Also, is the conditioner recommended?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
I have a problem with some bedhead products weighing down my hair? How do you feel it works on thin/fine hair?
Payge K.
Is this anything like purple shampoo? Or is it just a treatment for those who dye their hair? Confused by the title and colour of the shampoo!

back