BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Color Combat Dumb Blonde Conditioner features a powerful blend of elements to balance bleached and multi processed hair for an amazing, healthy look as it provides UV and thermal protection, strengthen and repair locks. Color Lock Down Technology helps safeguard against fading so color tone stays pure and perky.

Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
This smelled nice and didn't make my hair feel anymore dry than it already is. It however didn't appear to do anything at all to help the tone of my bleached blonde hair. I would not repurchase this in the future.
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
great for those with chemically damaged hair or wants to prevent the damaged hair look after bleaching/dyeing it! gives a beautiful blonde shine & leaves hair so soft to touch. smells delicious as well!
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I’m not a fan of the smell of this but I do think that it works it keep hair sleek and smooth. I use this after a toning shampoo and it helps keep everything from drying out.
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This used to be the only set I would use, meaning shampoo and conditioner. It’s super thick almost like a conditioning treatment. It has the effects of one too. The smell is pretty good. Only down sides is because of how thick it is, you go through the whole conditioner way before the shampoo and with it being a little bit pricy, that’s cruddy. Other wise I love it.
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
The very first time I went blond is beauty school my hair literally felt and looked like hay. This magical product right here made my hair feel like hair again. This product repaired my hair quickly and gently.
Shelby M.
Westerville, OH
So. First off, I'm not even blonde. I have very red hair and this stuff ROCKS. The smell is AWESOME and it feels like my dry/wavy hair can breathe again after I use it! So soft and dreamy!!!
Carla G.
This whole line speaks to me. I'm a natural blonde with the typical fine hair and every dumb product works for me (minus the volume shampoo). This conditioner is super healing (I still get a pretty platinum balyage) and I have zero drying or weighing down with this. Smells amazing and ulta usually has a great deal or coupon making the price really manageable. You also don't need a ton of product, if you've used the shampoo you know what I mean. If you find it drying I'm pretty certain you may not be starting with a fully satiated head of hair (we all think it's wet but it's fully) or rinsing 100%. Just a thought.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I used this when I went blonde and it kept my damaged hair manageable ... it also smells HEAVENLY. It's a bit pricy but worth it when your hair is fried and has seen better days. Another plus is that you can find a big bottle at marshalls for like twenty dollars !
Jonna P.
Lyman, SC
I love this shampoo for keeping my blonde, blonde. I usually get blonde highlights done, which can totally dry out my hair and usually begins to turn brassy pretty quickly, but I can see a noticeable difference using this shampoo and conditioner.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Decent conditioner, thick and smells great. I like this conditioner, but it is a little light for my dry, damaged hair. I like that I can buy the shampoo and conditioner together, the value is better.

Amazon