BY BED HEAD

Keeps your colour in as you wash out. Do dumb blondes have more fun?. Um, yeah because this lightweight leave-in does all the work! It's packed full of defending ingredients to boost the strength that bleached and over processed hair lacks and our colour lockdown technology helps secure hues to increase the vibrancy of your gorgeous tones.

Buy on Amazon*
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I bleached my hair a few years back while trying to transition from two years of box dyed red to my natural light brown. My hair was messed up pretty bad by a stylist after that so I bought this to try and revitalize my hair. Out of all the leave in conditioners I’ve tried this one really felt like a conditioner, in the sense that it felt like it should be washed out. It didn’t do long lasting change. It made my hair super greasy looking. Also, the smell is so strong it’s overwhelming.
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner! I actually use it more as a detangler. I just apply this after my regular shampoo and conditioner routine. It really makes my hair much softer and smoother! I love the scent as well!
Lisa h.
I really like to use this after I have my hair redone because after a few days my hair feels really dry and this helps seal in the color and helps being my hair back to life. It feels softer and looks healthier
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Looooove this conditioner and the shampoo as well. They both smell amazing, like cotton candy! The only reason I am not currently using this is because I am no longer blonde and don't want my hair to lighten.
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
Great conditioner. Bed head is always a good brand that is comparable to top name competitors but at a fraction of the cost. Keeps hair vibrant and shiny without getting greasy.
Janiece A.
Not a big fan of the bed head products all together. They do not seem to really work in my hair and leave it feeling heavy.