Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Shampoo uploaded by Desiree L.

BY BED HEAD

A sulfate-free, color protective shampoo Developed with Colour LockDown Technology that prevents premature fading Helps cleanse hair while shielding from thermal & UV damage Leaves hair sleek, radiant & healthy looking with brilliant color Excellent for hair with rich dark chocolate & sweet cherry hues.

Sarafina Z.
I loved everything about the way this shampoo made my hair feel, first of all it smelt amazing, but it also made my hair feel so incredibly soft without leaving residue. I was completely satisfied after trying this product.
Maryann T.
I have both the shampoo and conditioner in the large pump bottle. I have very long vibrant red hair. This protects, brightens, and smells like sweet chocolate. I love that it has a pump! Works great leaves my hair so soft yet manageable. Affordable and convenient I will be repurchase both!. Great product to keep your color in tact.
Tanara M.
Spokane, WA
O M G !!! THIS IS LITERALLY ALL I EVER USE WHEN I ADD COLOR TO MY HAIR. It keeps the color looking brand new and freshly done. I Love love love it so much. 10 outta 10. I highly recommend that you go and get it.
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I got huge bottle of this shampoo at TJ Maxx and loved this stuff for my color treated red hair. This has a delicious scent and helps hold my color really well. I would definitely purchase this in the future!
Nina S.
Whitehall , PA
This is a great product for frequent hair dyers like myself. It's keeps my color fresh, vibrant and long-lasting as well as provides the clean feel that I want in my hair.
Seana J.
This shampoo is one of my favorites for my hair when I'm coloring it. It smells delicious, like brown sugar and caramel. The smell alone makes me want to keep using it but it's also really great at making my color last longer.
Mykael  M.
Springfield , OR
I LOVEEEEE this stuff.
If I could give it six more stars I would. I am a not a natural red head, and after years of going to see my colorist far to often because of wash out- this stuff has saved me so so much!
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
I use extreme colors on my hair. Although pinks and reds are sure to run and wash away, Tigi helps them stay longer. It also helps prevent that dreaded orange glow.
Kindle E.
Malakoff, TX
Keeps your colour in as you wash out Keep those rich caramel brown & spicy red hues as delicious as the day you put them in! Our colour LockDown Technology protects colour vibrancy longer.
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this shampoo! I recently colored my hair red and this keeps my red staying bright with half the cost of the more expensive brand!
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
A must for reds and chocolate heads. Keeps color shining and sleek

Amazon