Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Conditioner uploaded by Yulia K.

BY BED HEAD

This therapy for racy red heads or bodacious brunettes. Shields from color fading. Leaves you with mesmerizing hair color. Keeps rich caramel brown and spicy red hues as delicious as the day you colored. Helps protect against UV damage. Colour lockdown technology protects color vibrancy and shine.

Buy on Amazon
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This works great it keeps color in the hair for a long time. So that means less visits to the salon and less damage to my hair. It kept the toner in my hair twice as long as usual so I would go once every 2 months. It’s great I highly recommend
Lydia P.
I used this when I colored my hair but it didn't seem to improve the staying of my hair dye. It also didn't help any of the damage or anything to my hair from the dying. I will not repurchase this.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
This stuff smells AMAZING. your hair will have this smell forever. A little goes a long way. It's a little heavy for fine hair but it would be great for natural redheads.
Katie S.
Lexington, KY
I really liked how this product helped contain my brunette color. An extra plus was it smelled so good! I think it's definitely a good option for people who are on a budget.
Camille T.
For the price, I was honestly expecting more. This conditioner has an amazing vanilla-ish scent and texture, but for a conditioner, it was definitely lacking in moisture. My hair still felt dry and coarse after, and I was hoping this was provide some help to my already dye-damaged hair.
Jennifer M.
Amarillo, Tx
Every time I get my hair colored I use this to help keep the color from fading. It works great. And the price is very reasonable. I have normal hair to dry hair.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling super soft and shiney. I color my hair a lot so I have to make sure I use good quality stuff. Bed head is a fav.
Holly J.
Aiea, HI
Kept my colour bright and vibrant!! Love this product ! Isn't too expensive which is great! Smells wonderful too which is definitely a major plus!
kelsey r.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this conditioner!! it leaves my hair so soft and smelling wonderfully!! I highly recommend this product!!
Megan K.
My hair didn't feel as smooth as it usually does, but my color looked great...best of all it was a great price