Bed Head Candy Fixations Totally Baked uploaded by Sarah H.Bed Head Candy Fixations Totally Baked uploaded by Amanda H.

BY BED HEAD

Start your style with this sweet treat! Totally Baked meringue styling prep is the ultimate priming product for all voluminous and textured styles. doubles volume and eliminates flyaways for a long lasting hold non-greasy and humidity resistant creates a base foundation with long-lasting shape retention works great on all hair types either rough-dry for a disheveled texture or blow dry for long-lasting style retention with definition 8.45 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Brian B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have very unruly, uneven, wirey-to-wavy-to-curly hair. This product is the baby bear of products for me. Not too thick, not too thin, not too stiff...just right!

I experimented with a huge array of products promising this and that. When I had short spiky hair, I found that this product plus the hair stick a perfect combo for awesome hair. Now my hair is way down my back and I now just use this product to smooth and direct hair in a way that looks natural.

I pay particular attention to the part and edges, but run the product thinly throughout the rest of the hair. I apply it to wet hair for best effect. If I miss it and let it get dry, then I end up using way too much product and get a slight sticky effect. Really, I only need at most three finger tips worth of light dabbing into the product twice for all my super thick, long hair.

I don't know about you, but right after a shower and no styling hair leaves me with an amorphous "fro." This product allows me to have that third day after a shower look with the added bonus of clean hair.

I also need to use Joico's Silk Result conditioner for thick hair...very nice. Joico's Silk Result shampoo is a good primer for the conditioner, but horrible at cleaning hair...I use Tigi Control Freak shampoo for cleaning...but it could be anything (I like the smell of pineapples).
Erika U.
I have used bed head totally baked volume volumizing and prepping hair meringue for years now! I put it on my wet hair and follow up with blue drying it. It leaves my hair with much more volume and smells great too! I highly recommend it and I will continue to purchase it!
Maria R.
Totally Baked has done wonders for my hair. My hair was not controllable as even straightening my hair rendered uneven texture. My hairdresser introduced me to Totally Baked and I am amazed. I now have control over my hair. My styling routine after adding Totally Baked is a flat iron, backcombing, and some hairspray.

Usually product weighs my hair down, but I found that I need four pumps of the product to obtain the right styling consistency which allows for the needed control. At first I was not sure how I liked the texture of the product as it made my hair feel like I had been in a dust storm, but the benefits far outweight the feel which I adapted to very quickly. If you have uncontrollable fine hair then this is an awesome product!
Amanda H.
This is definitely one of my must-haves. I've been using this since middle school when I had short, flat hair and it worked wonders and I received so many compliments. THIS PRODUCT SMELLS SO GOOD. It smells lemony, but not overpowering. Because of the pump, it's easy to dispense the product appropriately, and the size of the bottle is great and lasts me for months (Weird hand comparison picture below)
jenette l.
Milford, OH
Bed head hair spray i have and the mouse i don't use mouse a lot but when i do i love this one and the hair spay is awesome it hold my hair the way i want all day without feeling all yucky since my hair is sraite and thin not a lot work as good as this on my hair they also have a hair oil conditioning vitamin stuff i use its so good love it you only use a pea drop and it makes your hair smell good and feel awesome its the best
Ashley B.
I use this conditioner along with the Control Freak shampoo. They are both amazing products. The conditioner does a great job keeping my hair soft and tangle-free. This is a heavy conditioner and I wouldn't want to use it on thin hair. I'm not sure it's actually cut my hair drying time, but the doesn't matter. I'm a fan of this conditioner, especially when paired with the control Freak shampoo
This is a beautiful product! As soon as you open this product you are hit with a gorgeous, sweet purfumed smell. This product is non greasy and easy to apply (and trust ive had my hiccuos in the past)

what i loved most about this product was how much lift and volumn it actually gave my hair without it feeling sticky from too much product, and the smell is soooo inviting :)
Natalia M.
I do not use hair spray too often because I don't wash my hair every day, however Bed Head's Hairspray is one of the brand sin my onion that can actually make my hair stand still with out leaving my hair crunchy, if you know that I mean. The hairspray does have that string hairspray smell but it is a reliable hairspray on he go that will keep your hair in place almost all day
Lyndsey R.
Henderson, KY
This stuff is amazing! It's lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel dirty when I'm wearing it, but it gives my fine hair AMAZING texture and body. I was running errands the other day and someone commented on how they could never wear their hair like mine because their hair was too thin. They were AMAZED when I told them I have thin hair, too. This stuff is AWESOME!
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! I have heard mixed reviews and because everyone's hair is different it's kind of a guessing game anyway. I have baby fine hair, but I have a lot of it. This product gives your hair extreme hold and staying power. Gives you all day hold without the stickiness. Also gives your hair the fullness, height and flexibility you want to look and feel great.