Bed Head Candy Fixations Sugar Shock Bodifying Spray uploaded by Wïssam L.Bed Head Candy Fixations Sugar Shock Bodifying Spray uploaded by Elianna J.

BY BED HEAD

Sweet waves with shocking body. Mist into dry hair for extreme, texture, fullness and hold.

About the product:

• Filled with fiery spicy notes
  • Soft moss, sweet vanilla and milk compose the base notes of this soothing fragrance
  • This product is made of high quality material
  • Shocking body
  • Mist into dry hair
  • For extreme, texture, fullness and hold

Ingredients: water, PVP, magnesium sulfate, sucrose, glycerin, PEG-17 dimethicone, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, oleth-20, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, aminomethyl propional, methylisothiazolinone, butylphenyl methylpropional, citral, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool

Buy on Amazon
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I gave this two stars because I do like the smell of it and I'm a sucker for yummy smelling hair products. Otherwise, this product is not worth the time or money. It didn't do anything for my hair. My hair just looked clumpy and greasy and had no style to it at all. I really wanted to like this product, but it just wasn't for me.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Personally, I love all the Bedhead products because they smell like different types of candies - and who doesn't love when your hair smells like candy?! I have to admit, this is one of the first products I started using when I went through my tousled / beachy waves phase, and I have to admit - it works wonders! Paired with the hairspray, my beachy waved stayed in place all day long - and smelled like candy all the while!
Misha PinksugarAtlanta S.
Atlanta, GA
First off, the smell of this product is really very nice, very Aquolina Pink Sugar-esque. As for adding volume, did not do much. I've tried it on slightly damp hair as well as dry hair and both ways my hair fell flat again within an hour. The same goes for any "tousled" look initially provided. It does get very sticky if you apply too much or if you spray too closely to your hair. Also, the packaging is not compatible for the consistency of the liquid. It's so thick and sticky (think previously licked lollipop) that it would gunk up the spray nozzle and no product could come out. I would unscrew the cap and try to clean it with a cotton swab, but when it comes to the point where I have to do this every day, it's just not worth it. I even tried putting the product in a different container (the traditional spray head, like what the B&B Surf Spray has), and it would still gunk up before I could manage a second spray! Save your money.
Katherine B.
Anyone that likes salt spray, NEEDS to try this. It smells SO good, and adds the nicest texture to your hair. It gives it some hold, without feeling crunchy. Is buildable, and easy to use. Really fun to use for a beach wave look.
Hanna B.
Lutz, FL
I'm very careful with my hair, as it's been bleached for years now and it's damaged as damaged can be. I have really thick hair that tangles super easy, and despite being damaged, gets greasy really quick too. So with products like this, I'm very wary, anything that makes my hair sticky or hard is sort of a deal breaker for me. When I use this, I'm very careful. I like the way it makes my hair look when I don't apply a lot, but it's a fine line between bra by waves and 'I spilled ice cream in my hair' sticky.
Kristol M.
Madison, WV
The product was everything that I needed it to be, although I felt that it was a little pricey. I absolutely love the delicious scent of the product. Also, I love the way it adds volume and body to my hair while helping me to keep my hair looking perfect for hours on end. Unlike most products of the type, this product does not make my hair feel sticky or weighed down. I would recommend that anyone who wants to keep their hairstyle in place without that "funk" feeling, TRY THIS PRODUCT! You will not regret it!
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
Are you looking for more volume? Do you have short hair and need to spice up your styling routine by adding texture? I know I just sounded like an infomercial, but seriously this product is for you if you answered yes! Sprinkle a little bit of this powder onto your roots when your hair is dry and use your fingers to blend it in nicely. -You can also use a small brush- Not only will it act as an instant root lifter and texurizer, but it'll soak up some excess oils as well :D
Nicole G.
This is the best texture spray ever, the price is good and the smell is even better! It holds really well and excentuates so much texture in the hair. It's also great for scrunching and creating beach waves. The only complaint I have about it is the sprayer needs to be rinsed out with hot water every once in a while because it can get clogged.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
I love bed head products! They all smell like different candies to me! And I love candy! Split end mender and ego boost smell like sweettarts! I think this does too.. I love it! It's like perfume for your hair! Delicious smelling and oh so sweet! Good value as well, it's cheap, quality, and quantity! Can't beat that-!
Kourtney W.
Boone, NC
I LOVE how this smells. I have naturally straight hair, so I use this to give my hair some texture. It works really well and has a nice hold, but doesn't make my hair crunchy like a lot of texture sprays do. I have used this on dry and damp hair, and I think it works best on dry. Love Love Love.
DONNA V.
Do it smell like candy?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Does this product really work on your hair?
Brittana E.
How well does this work on straight, thing hair? While my hair is thin I have a lot of it so it is heavy.
Abby I.
Washington, PA
I am in Cosmetology school and we use totally baked. Do sugar shock work the same way?