Bed Head Candy Fixations Mega Whip Whipped Marshmallow Hair Texturizer uploaded by Amanda R.

BY BED HEAD #27 in Texturizing Spray

Whip this Mega Whip Whipped Marshmallow hair texurizer by Bed Head from TIGI into dry hair for light texture with a flexible hold. This product features a deliciously sweet scent. Size: 4-ounces Quantity: One (1) Hair texturizer For all hair types Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Charity R.
Hudson, FL
This product is so cutely packaged and smells great! It's an awesome product just a little pricey for the quality but I really liked their whole line when I was in my teens
Slam L.
New Castle, DE
I use sugar shock for volume and really like the sweet smell.  At first, it left my hair kinda crunchy.  But then after playing with it a few times, I figured out how to use it.  I apply it on damp hair.  Then I finger style it while using a blow dryer set on "cool" air or a low heat. I took away one star because it seems to be hard to find the sweet spot on how much product to use. If you use too much, then your hair looks greasy. And if too little, well, then it doesn't seem to do anything (except make you hair smell nice).
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I have never used this product as a female but I bought it for my husband for his hair and he absolutely loves it. Unfortunately I don't think they sell this anymore? But smells like marshmallows and he likes the texture to gives his hair without being sticky or stiff.
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
Love this stuff it is the stuff I use when I want volume and texture in my hair this stuff is good. Got this at TJ Maxx on sale and I love it a lot. The only thing is the smell of you can get over the smell it is good stuff

Greenies
Greenies Scary Berry Teenie Dental Dog Treat SEE DETADenise L.

Greenies Scary Berry Teenie Dental Dog Treat SEE DETAILS
Greenies Smartbites Digestive Care SEE DETAILS
Greenies® Weight Management Large Dog Treats 27 oz. Box SEE DETAILS

Greenies Scary Berry Teenie Dental Dog Treat SEE DETAILS
Greenies Smartbites Digestive Care SEE DETAILS
Greenies® Weight Management Large Dog Treats 27 oz. Box SEE DETAILS
LS
Steph C.
I used this product when I had a long pixie cut. This helped to add texture to my hair, but it also kept it styled throughout the day. My hair is very fine, so when I had a pixie cut, I used texturizers and volumizers to add body to my hair. I applied this to my damp hair before blow drying, and then I would style my hair. This product helped to keep my hair styled throughout the day without feeling greasy or crunchy. It was a nice flexible manageable hold. I absolutely loved it!!
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
This stuff is amazing! It's lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel dirty when I'm wearing it, but it gives my fine hair AMAZING texture and body. I was running errands the other day and someone commented on how they could never wear their hair like mine because their hair was too thin. They were AMAZED when I told them I have thin hair, too. This stuff is AWESOME!
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA
My hair is beyond thin and always flat when styled. I have spent way too much money on styling products until I walked in my salon for a coloring and was introduced to this! Its a good price and I found it on amazon! This always keeps my style the way I put it and gives some volume! Its a good texture and smells like marshmallows! The best of the best! so in love!!!
Billie V.
Newaygo, MI
I was looking for something that would hold my hair in place once I styled it. I've tried other products but with really no luck. My close friend recommended I try this so I bought a can and gave it a try. I'm really impressed with the hold and it smells good too. It really holds my hair in place and really recommend this product.
Joey D.
Orlando, FL
This product has a airy texture while giving you the grit of going to the beach. The consistency feels like a melted marshmallow but it blends into you hair well and is almost weightless. This is exactly the kind of product you would expect from Bed Head. I wouldn't expect this to work on very thick hair however.
Nikomi S.
Essex, MD
Is this a light or heavy cream?
Kylie D.
New Orleans, LA
Is this better for wet or dry hair?