Bed Head Candy Fixations Glaze Haze Semi-Sweet Smoothing Serum uploaded by Heather F.

BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Glaze Haze is a sweet treat candy that coats each strand to fight humidity, add shine, and help speed up drying time.

Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
I love this stuff for straightening my hair! It smells sweet and amazing. In addition, it doesn't feel as greasy as other hair serums, provides shine, and doesn't dry out my hair. This is my number once choice for a flat ironing serum. Unfortunately, I can't find this product as easily as I used to.
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
I loved the smell of it, it smells like dessert. I got it because it was on sale. Its a great serum for its low price, but I wouldn't call it the best. I feel like I've tried other serums that give my hair a softer texture than this one. Aside from giving my hair a lovely marshmallow scent I felt like it did a decent job at protecting my hair.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I love to put in my hair! Smells awesome! I use in my hair if I'm drying it or just leaving it wet! Speeds up drying time! Hair is never frizzy after I use! Great quality and price! I would recommend it!
Christina D.
For me it didn't seem to work well. It dispensed like a sugary syrup and ended up being sticky. The smell wasn't bad but for the intended effect, it really didn't do anything beyond making my hair sort of sticky as well and greasy-looking. Then the container started leaking and I tossed it after it made the other products in my drawer sticky too. Meh.
Bridget H.
I have been using this for a few days now and my first impressions are that it works well. It is thick and sugary smelling. It works well if you straighten your hair. You do not need a lot. Too much product caused my hair to look greasy.
Jocelyn A.
Dodge Center, MN
I got this from a friend who recommended it to me and I have been in love with it and the results ever since I started using it :)
Breanna  W.
Flintstone, GA
It's great, use it every time i wash my hair only takes a few pumps of it, works great makes your hair look and smell amazing.
Miranda S.
Akron, CO
I love love this! It's so silky feeling! I use it in my hair to take any wild hairs before I go out. It smells delicious too!
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
I love this stuff. Perfect when you need to tame those unruly tresses. Keeps my wild hair tame.
Sam J.
Corby
Bed head is my favourite hair product every product in there range does exactly what is says on the tin. They are a bit pricey but they do go a long way and last for ages so it is well worth the money. I use bed head products in my work as a hairstylist and I always recommend them