BY BED HEAD

Bring weak & brittle hair back to life with this powerful moisture packed shampoo. Moisture overhaul. Helps keep colour vibrant. Zeros in on dry, damaged hair. see more...

Megan I.
Yessss!!!! I absolutely love this conditioner! I pair it with the shampoo and it makes my hair feel silky smooth and healthy. A little goes a really long way, it is worth every penny!!
Nicole N.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this shampoo because it doesn't make my roots oily after using it and my scalp feels clean afterwards which i love.
Lauren D.
An absolutely amazing product for helping repair split ends and other hair damage!
Diane M.
Albuquerque
Having a ton of hair is great except when it's very fine and tends to be dry and brittle. However, this product can immediately rejuvenate my hair. It plumps it up giving my hair luxurious volume, tames the dry frizzies, leaving my hair amazingly soft and smelling so good. A little goes a long way which is also great for the wallet.
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This shampoo was is a hit or miss with me. I feel like for the first week or two of using my hair feels great but then the buildup of product starts and it's harder to get my hair clean. I do like the smell but maybe make the product have a little more cleaning power!