HealthTIGI Cosmetics
BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIRSPRAY 95 OZ BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIRSPRAY 9

by TIGI Cosmetics

Massive Shine Hairspray. Turn your hair into a work of art that lasts all day! Massive shine, serious hold. Voila! Guards against dryness. Humidity resistant. Adds body.

Health & beauty, Hair, Styling products; BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIR SPRAY 9.5 OZ; PID - 615908407471; Ship to US only

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIRSPRAY 9.5 OZ BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIRSPRAY 9.!
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIRSPRAY 9.5 OZ BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIRSPRAY 9. uploaded by Batool K.
Purchased at: Amazon
My friend recommended me this hairspray and it works perfectly on my hair and did a great job everyone can see the shine and how it last long !! Without make any mess and it’s also give you massive shine and frizz control too .
Stacey E.
W Sacramento, CA
BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIRSPRAY 9.5 OZ BED HEAD by Tigi MASTERPIECE SHINE HAIRSPRAY 9. uploaded by Stacey E.
This hairspray is my lil secret to doing my hair. The hold is very strong but you can also work with it so (it's not helmet head lol 😆) and the shine is outstanding... I recommend this product for all your hair looks. I give this a 10 out of 10.
madison S.
dougall rd north
One of my favorite hairspray! Smells great with great hold ! It does have a stringer scent if sensitive to smells.
Corey H.
Hands down my absolute favorite hairspray. I normally don’t put any products in my hair.... it’s down to my waist.... but if I do- this hairspray holds really well, smells awesome, doesn’t feel all hard and crunchy, and gives an amazing shine!! Absolutely love it!!
Nik.ie C.
Milford
I really don’t like writing bad reviews but I do need to be honest. I seriously hate how hard and dry this product makes my hair. I am VERY disappointed that it said it was SHINE hairspray. That was actually THE ONLY reason I bought it. My hair was very hard and brittle. So sad. The price was high. This would have been great for hairstyles back in the 80’s & 90’s when big solod hair was in. The only thing that gave it a star was the smell.
Amber H.
Overland Park, KS
This is great for some extra shine. I always use this product when I want beach waves with my wand. I also love the smell of this product.
This keeps my hair in all day and also smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way.
Grace R.
My absolute favourite hair spray dose not make your hair sticky or look unpleasant it smell so nice definitely value for money last a long time will be buying again would 100% recommend xx
Christine K.
Schaumburg, IL
Great hold for for a serious haircut or even a fun on. One bottle last me just over a month so you get your money’s worth out of it. And I can usually find it on sale!!! Highly recommend to keep your hairstyle in place.

Looking for your answer?