BY BED HEAD

• Does this product actually strengthen hair and prevent fallout?2 Answers
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! I use it every time I wash my hair. There is no other shampoo like it. It leaves my hair looking shiny and soft. It last long and has such a nice scent to it. I would buy it again for sure.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing. I can't emphasize that enough. Smells great and it lasts throughout the day into the night. I have thin hair so this shampoo really gave volume and texture to my hair. I was extremely pleased with this product and would buy it again.
laura F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is fantastic. I love using it because it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. I started using this product after my stylist used it one day when i was getting my hair done. I loved how it made my hair feel.
Alexis L.
I have very long hair and this product was actual pretty good. I have kinda dry scalp and it did do the best. But it did make my hair feel soft.
Heather B.
new albany
I have crazy curly hair and flat ironing it can be a struggle. Not when I use this shampoo. This shampoo tames and makes my hair so soft.
Caitlin W.
Denton
I absolutely love how this shampoo makes my hair feel! It smells amazing as well! I have very thin hair and this works wonders!
Michelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive. Smells amazing, but left my hair a little bit more weighted down than I'd prefer
Faye H.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this shampoo but didn't love it. It left my hair feeling a little squeaky, but it did feel like it really cleaned it.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Does this product actually strengthen hair and prevent fallout?