by Bed Head

AFTER PARTY SMOOTHING CREAM FOR SILKY SHINY HAIR 3.4 OZ (PACKAGING MAY VARY)

I love this product. It has a nice and pleasing scent and really does smooth my hair and stops frizz and gives my hair a nice sheen. Does anyone else use ?
Start your review of BED HEAD by Tigi - AFTER PARTY SMOOTHING CREAM FOR SILKY SHINY HAIR 3.4 OZ (PACKAGING MAY VARY) - UNISEX!
Grain Valley, MO
I first received this as a freebie with purchase from Beauty Brands. Probably close to ten years ago. It is one of just a few constants in my beauty arsenal. I always have a bottle. It smooths fly aways, tames ends, and gives hair shine and texture without weighing it down. Worth the saline pricing!
Orlando
I love the smell of this product and the packaging. I have dark brown hair really thick and beachy waves with a little curls. This product does it's job it does smooth your hair but it makes it oily at the end of the day. Other than that great product 👌⭐⭐⭐⭐
Taylor, MI
I loved this so much! It smells nice and really did keep my hair smooth and silky and kept my frizz away all day! I will be looking for it in stores or online in the future!