BY BED HEAD

Get armed and win the battle against colour fade with the TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Conditioner. Perfect for racy reds and bold brunettes, this moisturising conditioner will leave you with soft, shiny and radiant locks. Check your hair into rehab with this sulfate-free TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Conditioner and keep that freshly coloured and super shiny look wash after wash. It is the perfect therapy for colour treated hair!

How to Use:

• Apply to damp hair.
  • Work through hair and leave for one minute.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Water (aqua/eau), cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum/huile minérale), stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), behentrimonium chloride, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, dipropylene glycol, lactic acid, amodimethicone, polyurethane-39, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, potassium chloride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hydrolyzed keratin, peg-45m, disodium edta, cetrimonium chloride, peg-7 propylheptyl ether, magnesium nitrate, panthenol, silica, phenylpropanol, propanediol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone, citric acid, tocopherol, blue 1 (ci 42090), red 33 (ci 17200), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 6 (ci 15985).

• Is this a good product and brand wanting to try it out 2 Answers
  • I wonder if this is a good product4 Answers
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
First off, let me just say that the shampoo smells incredible. It smells like chocolate and toffee. Legitimately, it smells like rubbing a Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar all over your hair first thing in the morning. Which I love. That being said, it’s kind of drying. Because I live somewhere with dry air I don’t enjoy using shampoo that leaves my hair dry. If you live somewhere with a little bit more humidity and moisture in the air, this is much better product because I’ve used it while living in two different areas.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I used this conditioner for a while when my hair was colored brown. It is a little on the pricey side. One thing I really liked about it was how good it smelled! It also made my brown hair very shiny and soft. Overall I think this is a good product, just wish it was a little less expensive.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
Smells good, I like this. We have used BED HEAD many times over the year. It's very affordable, in comparison for what's out there. They have a color treated hair type of this, I know that much. I forget which one it is. This definitely works! Try it!
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any frizziness I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Smells amazing!! My brother always stole this from me because he loved the smell! It's a nice conditioner. The smell of any bedheas product is really what sells them. I would repurchase. It did its job but I can't rave enough about the scent.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Gabii S.
My love bedhead products I always go out of my way to buy them if I see that they are on sale they smell great am react great with my hair they do help reconstructed
MelissaNjamie R.
Jefferson, SC
I have naturally curly dark brown color treated hair and the Bed Head Brunette Goddess Conditioner is one of my favorite conditioners! It smells great and keeps my hair color looking shiny and silky smooth. I will definitely purchase again when my bottle runs out!
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
This stuff smells amazing and does a good job of keeping my hair hydrated during the warmer months. In the winter the heat in my house really dries out my skin and hair and this just isn't enough. So I use tigi oatmeal n honey in the winter.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I really love Bedhead products. The brunette shampoo is great! It helps bring out my natural color. It smells wonderful and my hair feels nice and silky soft after washing. The packaging is nice and I like the pump top bottle.
jelissa G.
Pasadena, TX
I wonder if this is a good product
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Is this a good product and brand wanting to try it out

Walmart