Bed Head Blow Out™ Golden Shine Cream

by Bed Head

This high shine golden cream will blow your mind. Not only does it tame flyways, its formulated with gold mica to add shine and glitter to hair!

About the product:

• Formulated with gold mica add shine and glitter to hair
  • Combats frizz and tames flyaways
  • Helps smooth out signs of damage
  • HOLD: Light
  • TEXTURE: Light
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Fruit Medley

How to Use:  Work into hands and smooth sparingly through styled hair to tame ends and add shine.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mica, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-8 Methicone, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-8 Dicocoate, PEG-8 Cocoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Coconut Acid, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

How is this in comparison to After Party? It's my current favorite and just ran across this. Any good for fine hair?
I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried this though. Which is better and what seems to be the difference? I love the after party because it smells great, smooths, and is great for wet and dry hair. It seems to bring out layers in my hair too. Is this product comparable?
I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally something lightweight that protects against heat, frizz, and leaves my hair sleek and shiny but still with volume (or doesn't weight my hair down or cause it to appear oily or with any residue). Can someone tell me if Bed Head Blow Out is the answer? Or recommend something better? Thanks!
Start your review of Bed Head Blow Out™ Golden Shine Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Brooke H.
Monroe, CT
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
PEOPLE. If you do not own this, do yourself a favor and go out and buy it!!!! First off, it makes you hair super shine and smooth. The product itself has a little shimmer in it. Second, the smell is to dieeeee for!!!! Using this hair cream and my dyson blowout brush makes the perfect pair!!!
Iris M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Bed Head Blow Out™ Golden Shine Cream uploaded by Iris M.
Do you want your hair beautiful and shining? so you can buy this product, [product:tigi-bed-head-blow-out-golden-illuminating-shine-cream-100ml/3.4oz] I'm in love! When I use, my hair is light and with a beautiful shine! I have used it on special occasions! I will definitely buy again!
Bethany W.
Yucca Valley, CA
Absolutely love this stuff. I've tried many shine of shimmer products, not all have a good smell or good blend. This stuff looks great on my red hair and it smells great.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I love this! It smells good, makes my hair nice and makes all the frizz and flyaways go away, if you go to tj maxx it's so much cheaper. Makes my hair feel amazing
Tabatha C.
Harts, WV
Love love love this product! I tend to keep coming back to bed head products after trying outers. Bed head never disappoints. I have darker hair and a lot of times after flat ironing or blow drying my hair, it looks limp, and well life less. This product not only smells amazing, but it revives my hair! It leaves it shiny and super healthy looking.
Sydney G.
After I purchased this product, I began getting very much attention from human males. I have been doing the freaky freak very much lately. I highly recommend this product.
Paula B.
Barnegat, NJ
The product works good, i ha e used it a few times for my blue outs . I just wasn’t crazy about the shimmer.
Kailee P.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I love the shimmer it appears to have, but once in hair I do not really notice any change. I was hoping for it to help my frizz and it really doesn’t do all that. I will not buy again.
Lindy F.
Dublin, TX
This stuff is pretty good! It has a great smell, reduces frizz and adds shine. It's not the best thing I've ever used but for the price it's awesome. And not even gonna lie I got this before I was really into hair/makeup and forgot about it. Found it 5 years later and it's still working great 😂
Jade M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
One of my favorite shine sprays! Easy to apply, and can be used for all hair types!!! It doesn’t make your hair super oily and works super super great!! Not super expensive, but definitely worth what you pay for!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...