BY BED HEAD

This high shine golden cream will blow your mind. Not only does it tame flyways, its formulated with gold mica to add shine and glitter to hair!

About the product:

• Formulated with gold mica add shine and glitter to hair
  • Combats frizz and tames flyaways
  • Helps smooth out signs of damage
  • HOLD: Light
  • TEXTURE: Light
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Fruit Medley

How to Use:  Work into hands and smooth sparingly through styled hair to tame ends and add shine.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mica, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-8 Methicone, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-8 Dicocoate, PEG-8 Cocoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Coconut Acid, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I nev...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideall...2 Answers
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo,ND
Purchased at: ULTA
Another great product from BedHead. It gives you sleek shine and makes your hair look great. They came out with a great product that does the same thing that I’m just so addicted to. But you should give this a try. You just have to watch watch how big of a dolop you use because it has gold specks in it. Definitely a night on the town kind of product
Samantha S.
Love this cream! Light and airy while leaving the hair beautifully shiny. The scent is great. This is a little pricey but worth caring for your hair and not creating buildup like drug store brands. I would recommend to others. Purchase from a local salon!
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
Perfect for anyone who gets a lot of blow outs. It gives me a perfect shine without being greasy. The smell is amazing and it really worked with my fine blonde hair. I would buy it again and recommend it to all my friends.
Jade M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
One of my favorite shine sprays! Easy to apply, and can be used for all hair types!!! It doesn’t make your hair super oily and works super super great!! Not super expensive, but definitely worth what you pay for!
Jaclyn E.
Chicago
This was an impulse buy but I love it. It helps smooth my hair before blow drying and keeps it nice all day. I do find when I use products like this one I can’t go as many days without washing my hair though
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I absolutely love this stuff! It adds shimmer and shine to hair and doesn't leave it greasey. I use it after I shower on damp hair along with a leave in conditioner/detangler and then blow dry. I use an oil after I blow dry and before flat ironing, so I cannot vouch on the quality on dry hair but see from other reviews it apparently works well. I got this for free from a friend and I am almost out of it... I know it's not cheap but it does last a good while and it's worth the price.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I love this! One of my all time favorite hair products ! You can use it on wet or dry hair but I use before drying and straightening after I wash my hair. It adds so much extra shine and smoothness. My hair tends to be dry and a little frizzy and this makes it so smooth. It's like an extra conditioner but without any grease or heavyness
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
This is my favorite blow out balm. It makes my hair have amazing volume, body, and shine without being weighed down my massive amounts of product. I also LOVE the shimmers in the product that makes my hair GLISTEN in the light. I'll definitely buy again.
Lindy F.
Dublin, TX
This stuff is pretty good! It has a great smell, reduces frizz and adds shine. It's not the best thing I've ever used but for the price it's awesome. And not even gonna lie I got this before I was really into hair/makeup and forgot about it. Found it 5 years later and it's still working great 😂
Samantha G.
This has to be my #1 hair product!
I love to put this in my hair anytime I straighten or curl it!
It makes it so soft and smooth! Not to mention the gold sheen of this product makes your hair look so healthy and shiny!!

I LOVE IT!!! 😍
Ashley C.
I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally something lightweight that protects against heat, frizz, and leaves my hair sleek and shiny but still with volume (or doesn't weight my hair down or cause it to appear oily or with any residue). Can someone tell me if Bed Head Blow Out is the answer? Or recommend something better? Thanks!
MixinMetal M.
Frankfort, IL
I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried this though. Which is better and what seems to be the difference? I love the after party because it smells great, smooths, and is great for wet and dry hair. It seems to bring out layers in my hair too. Is this product comparable?