BY BED HEAD #84 in Hair Serums

This high shine golden cream will blow your mind. Not only does it tame flyways, its formulated with gold mica to add shine and glitter to hair!

About the product:

• Formulated with gold mica add shine and glitter to hair
  • Combats frizz and tames flyaways
  • Helps smooth out signs of damage
  • HOLD: Light
  • TEXTURE: Light
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Fruit Medley

How to Use:  Work into hands and smooth sparingly through styled hair to tame ends and add shine.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mica, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-8 Methicone, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-8 Dicocoate, PEG-8 Cocoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Coconut Acid, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I nev...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideall...2 Answers
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
bed head products are definitely a little on the heavier side so if you go into it with that knowledge and use them sparingly, this one works very well! i love the golden illumination to this creme and it makes my hair shine and sparkle while holding the body i put into it using a round brush!
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Great product! Perfect for adding after a blow dry to add smoothness and a tiny bit of hold. It smells so good. Be sure to rub it through your hands first so that you don't leave a big gold spot on someone's hair. It has gold mica in it so it will add shiny gloss.
Samantha S.
Love this cream! Light and airy while leaving the hair beautifully shiny. The scent is great. This is a little pricey but worth caring for your hair and not creating buildup like drug store brands. I would recommend to others. Purchase from a local salon!
Meaghan M.
If you want beautiful tresses after a blowout session, this product will be your best friend! I know it is mine. I round brush my hair almost daily and sometimes between Hard Water and the dryer, my hair can get a little dull. This product helps my hair to bounce back!
Alizabeth H.
Coloma, MI
This cream really does a lot to take all the frizziness out of my hair. Michigan summers are hot and humid and do absolutely nothing for my natural curls. I don't really see much of the golden sheen as it claims to have though.
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
Perfect for anyone who gets a lot of blow outs. It gives me a perfect shine without being greasy. The smell is amazing and it really worked with my fine blonde hair. I would buy it again and recommend it to all my friends.
Lori P.
New Bedford , MA
Picked this product up from marshals. Now it is always a must have in the bathroom. Smells great. Price is great. The results are fabulous. I recommend this brand & product to absolutely everyone. Also animal cruelty free.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
One of my favorite shine sprays! Easy to apply, and can be used for all hair types!!! It doesn’t make your hair super oily and works super super great!! Not super expensive, but definitely worth what you pay for!
Jaclyn E.
Chicago
This was an impulse buy but I love it. It helps smooth my hair before blow drying and keeps it nice all day. I do find when I use products like this one I can’t go as many days without washing my hair though
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
First used this when a stylist put it on my hair after a hair cut...fell in love and had to buy it for myself! A bit pricey, but lasts a long time and works great! I would buy it again!
Ashley C.
I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally something lightweight that protects against heat, frizz, and leaves my hair sleek and shiny but still with volume (or doesn't weight my hair down or cause it to appear oily or with any residue). Can someone tell me if Bed Head Blow Out is the answer? Or recommend something better? Thanks!
MixinMetal M.
Frankfort, IL
I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried this though. Which is better and what seems to be the difference? I love the after party because it smells great, smooths, and is great for wet and dry hair. It seems to bring out layers in my hair too. Is this product comparable?

back