BY BED HEAD #68 in Hair Serums

Bed Head Blow-Out - Golden Illuminating Shine Cream by TIGI for Unisex - 3.4 oz Cream

• I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally someth...2 Answers
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
bed head products are definitely a little on the heavier side so if you go into it with that knowledge and use them sparingly, this one works very well! i love the golden illumination to this creme and it makes my hair shine and sparkle while holding the body i put into it using a round brush!
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Great product! Perfect for adding after a blow dry to add smoothness and a tiny bit of hold. It smells so good. Be sure to rub it through your hands first so that you don't leave a big gold spot on someone's hair. It has gold mica in it so it will add shiny gloss.
Samantha S.
Love this cream! Light and airy while leaving the hair beautifully shiny. The scent is great. This is a little pricey but worth caring for your hair and not creating buildup like drug store brands. I would recommend to others. Purchase from a local salon!
Meaghan M.
If you want beautiful tresses after a blowout session, this product will be your best friend! I know it is mine. I round brush my hair almost daily and sometimes between Hard Water and the dryer, my hair can get a little dull. This product helps my hair to bounce back!
Alizabeth H.
Coloma, MI
This cream really does a lot to take all the frizziness out of my hair. Michigan summers are hot and humid and do absolutely nothing for my natural curls. I don't really see much of the golden sheen as it claims to have though.
Lori P.
New Bedford , MA
Picked this product up from marshals. Now it is always a must have in the bathroom. Smells great. Price is great. The results are fabulous. I recommend this brand & product to absolutely everyone. Also animal cruelty free.
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
Perfect for anyone who gets a lot of blow outs. It gives me a perfect shine without being greasy. The smell is amazing and it really worked with my fine blonde hair. I would buy it again and recommend it to all my friends.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
One of my favorite shine sprays! Easy to apply, and can be used for all hair types!!! It doesn’t make your hair super oily and works super super great!! Not super expensive, but definitely worth what you pay for!
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
First used this when a stylist put it on my hair after a hair cut...fell in love and had to buy it for myself! A bit pricey, but lasts a long time and works great! I would buy it again!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Review for: By For Unisex Cream more...
I absolutely love this stuff! It adds shimmer and shine to hair and doesn't leave it greasey. I use it after I shower on damp hair along with a leave in conditioner/detangler and then blow dry. I use an oil after I blow dry and before flat ironing, so I cannot vouch on the quality on dry hair but see from other reviews it apparently works well. I got this for free from a friend and I am almost out of it... I know it's not cheap but it does last a good while and it's worth the price.
Ashley C.
I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally something lightweight that protects against heat, frizz, and leaves my hair sleek and shiny but still with volume (or doesn't weight my hair down or cause it to appear oily or with any residue). Can someone tell me if Bed Head Blow Out is the answer? Or recommend something better? Thanks!
MixinMetal M.
I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried this though. Which is better and what seems to be the difference? I love the after party because it smells great, smooths, and is great for wet and dry hair. It seems to bring out layers in my hair too. Is this product comparable?