BY BED HEAD #50 in Hair Serums

Bed Head Blow-Out - Golden Illuminating Shine Cream by TIGI for Unisex - 3.4 oz Cream

• I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally someth...2 Answers
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I'm glad I found this on sale at TJ Maxx otherwise I would've been really disappointed.. While I notice a little shine payoff (my hair is blonde now) it seems to make my hair frizzy after application and doesn't have any gel type hold. If I try to mix it with other hair products it makes a chunky mess and turns into blobs before I even apply it. Overall not that great of a product from bed head
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Harts, WV
Love love love this product! I tend to keep coming back to bed head products after trying outers. Bed head never disappoints. I have darker hair and a lot of times after flat ironing or blow drying my hair, it looks limp, and well life less. This product not only smells amazing, but it revives my hair! It leaves it shiny and super healthy looking.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is seriously THE BEST product ever for hair!!! I use this after my hair is naturally dried after and brushed through. Then I apply a small amount on the ends of my hair! That's it, I keep my hair healthy with no blow dry and no straighter, etc. This makes my hair looks nice and presentable on a day to day basis!
Rachel X.
Rachel X.
Daly City, CA
This is by far my favorite hair styling product. It demolishes frizz, gives an illuminating glow and shine, and smells great. The best part about this product is that it still keeps your natural volume even though it de frizzes your hair.
Sep K.
Sep K.
Bed Head Blow-Out Golden Illuminating Shine Cream by TIGI is my favorite product of this brand. I usually use it after styling my hair and it makes my hair soft and shinny.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Yucca Valley, CA
Absolutely love this stuff. I've tried many shine of shimmer products, not all have a good smell or good blend. This stuff looks great on my red hair and it smells great.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I love this! It smells good, makes my hair nice and makes all the frizz and flyaways go away, if you go to tj maxx it's so much cheaper. Makes my hair feel amazing
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Nashville, GA
I love how shiny this makes my hair!!I use it on damp hair and on dry! it's a really good product!
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I love this! One of my all time favorite hair products ! You can use it on wet or dry hair but I use before drying and straightening after I wash my hair. It adds so much extra shine and smoothness. My hair tends to be dry and a little frizzy and this makes it so smooth. It's like an extra conditioner but without any grease or heavyness
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
This is my favorite blow out balm. It makes my hair have amazing volume, body, and shine without being weighed down my massive amounts of product. I also LOVE the shimmers in the product that makes my hair GLISTEN in the light. I'll definitely buy again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally something lightweight that protects against heat, frizz, and leaves my hair sleek and shiny but still with volume (or doesn't weight my hair down or cause it to appear oily or with any residue). Can someone tell me if Bed Head Blow Out is the answer? Or recommend something better? Thanks!
MixinMetal M.
MixinMetal M.
I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried this though. Which is better and what seems to be the difference? I love the after party because it smells great, smooths, and is great for wet and dry hair. It seems to bring out layers in my hair too. Is this product comparable?