BY BED HEAD #55 in Hair Serums

Bed Head Blow-Out - Golden Illuminating Shine Cream by TIGI for Unisex - 3.4 oz Cream

• I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally someth...2 Answers
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
bed head products are definitely a little on the heavier side so if you go into it with that knowledge and use them sparingly, this one works very well! i love the golden illumination to this creme and it makes my hair shine and sparkle while holding the body i put into it using a round brush!
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another of my favorite products by bedhead. This product is intended to be used on damp hair & blow dried into the hair to add shine and body. Even if you don't blow dry your hair as it air dries it still gives it the shine leaving your hair feeling soft and nourished.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Perfect for adding after a blow dry to add smoothness and a tiny bit of hold. It smells so good. Be sure to rub it through your hands first so that you don't leave a big gold spot on someone's hair. It has gold mica in it so it will add shiny gloss.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cream! Light and airy while leaving the hair beautifully shiny. The scent is great. This is a little pricey but worth caring for your hair and not creating buildup like drug store brands. I would recommend to others. Purchase from a local salon!
Meaghan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want beautiful tresses after a blowout session, this product will be your best friend! I know it is mine. I round brush my hair almost daily and sometimes between Hard Water and the dryer, my hair can get a little dull. This product helps my hair to bounce back!
Alizabeth H.
Coloma, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream really does a lot to take all the frizziness out of my hair. Michigan summers are hot and humid and do absolutely nothing for my natural curls. I don't really see much of the golden sheen as it claims to have though.
Lori P.
New Bedford , MA
Picked this product up from marshals. Now it is always a must have in the bathroom. Smells great. Price is great. The results are fabulous. I recommend this brand & product to absolutely everyone. Also animal cruelty free.
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for anyone who gets a lot of blow outs. It gives me a perfect shine without being greasy. The smell is amazing and it really worked with my fine blonde hair. I would buy it again and recommend it to all my friends.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this product leaves my hair looking greasy instead of shiny. I don't think I'm using too much, but that could be a possibility. It just seems a little too expensive for an outcome I'm not in love with.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite shine sprays! Easy to apply, and can be used for all hair types!!! It doesn’t make your hair super oily and works super super great!! Not super expensive, but definitely worth what you pay for!
Ashley C.
I'm looking for the perfect blow out cream / balm. Ideally something lightweight that protects against heat, frizz, and leaves my hair sleek and shiny but still with volume (or doesn't weight my hair down or cause it to appear oily or with any residue). Can someone tell me if Bed Head Blow Out is the answer? Or recommend something better? Thanks!
MixinMetal M.
I've been a long time user of Bed Head After Party. I never tried this though. Which is better and what seems to be the difference? I love the after party because it smells great, smooths, and is great for wet and dry hair. It seems to bring out layers in my hair too. Is this product comparable?