Bed Head Big Head™ Volume Boosting Foam uploaded by Ashley M.Bed Head Big Head™ Volume Boosting Foam uploaded by Aimee Y.Bed Head Big Head™ Volume Boosting Foam uploaded by Aimee Y.

BY BED HEAD

Big head volume boosting foam is a unique lightweight pre-styling foam and booster that gives light hold, texture and conditioning. Get prepped for bigger, bolder styles that stay up all night!

• Hold: medium
  • Texture: moderate
  • Finish: neutral
  • Fragrance: Full on Fruit

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sucrose, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Polyimide-1, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-17 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Fragrance (Parfum), PVP, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel marin), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This made my little girl fine air actually have some oopmh! I liked the texture and smell, it didn’t make my hair feel weird or leave some unattractive residue. It did exactly what it said it was going, volume! The packaging is cute and price is fair
Jadi S.
This is one of my favorite volume boosting foams/ cream because it actually works and really does give your hair great volume it has an amazing scent just like all the other bed head products and I will continue to buy
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
I like this product mostly because all of their products smell so good and leave your hair smelling great all day. This is comparable to other volume products. The price is high, but you wouldn't use this everyday.
Adriana R.
Tucson
I love this product cause when I want volume I can't get it, and when I don't need volume I have it. And this product I love it and my hair tends to go flat quick with this product it's guarantee all day I'll have volume.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
So with this product I put a small amount in my palm, rub my hands together and rub throughout my damp hair. Then I blow dry. It gives my hair amazing volume. A little goes a long way. The price may seem a little steep for the size bottle you get however the product literally lasts for a while. If you use the hair meringue prior to it being discontinued this is very close to what that was. It smells so pretty too!! Highly recommend
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this boosting foam about three times and it works pretty  good. It is very easy to use and its not greasy, it gives me the volume I need without stiffness and it keeps a strong hold. It doesn't put me over the top with volume because my hair is already full it adds that pop I am looking for when I want a fuller look. I picked this up from Ulta for about 10 bucks and its worth it. I will for sure buy it again!
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
This right here OMG. I used to use this all of the time when I was teasing my hair everyday & man did it give me V O L U M E. I didn’t think it was going to work as well as it did. I have always had problems trying to give my hair volume after I have styled it & it’s nearly impossible without copious amounts of hairspray. But with this a barley had to use any hairspray. Would definitely recommend
Nicole L.
Glen Burnie
First of all my hair is straight, thin and lifeless so it needs all the help it can get. This product brings my hair back to life and leaves me feeling like I got my hair done at the salon every morning. It is a tad expensive but when looking at the end result, it really is worth the extra money to have extraordinary hair.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I have yet to find a product made my bed head that I’m not fond of. They smell amazing and are worth the higher price tag. This colonizing mousse worked great and wasn’t sticky or tacky like others I have tried in the past. It left my hair manageable and my blowout lasted well through the day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an everyday boost to their hairstyle!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Since my hair is short now I need to worry about volume. This is a brand that I trust and I do love. Their packaging is always so funny because it always looks like inappropriate things. It was a little overpriced but totally worth trying I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I did enjoy it

back