BeautyHair ProductsBed Head
Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist

Bed Head Beach Me™ Wave Defining Gel Mist

by Bed Head

This magic transforming gel mist, with marine algae extract, adds buildable hold to help control curls and frizz. Spray and scrunch into hair to add definition, shine and protect from humidity for 24 hours.

About the product:

• Adds buildable hold to help control curls and frizz
  • Contains Seaweed Extract which is a protein and mineral rich seaweed which has a natural ability to keep itself from drying out
  • Provides shine and definition for curls and waves
  • 24 hours of humidity and shape protection
  • UV Complex helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays
  • Fragrance: Beach Breeze

How to Use: Spray on wet hair, scrunch in and let air dry for beachy texture that will last all day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Sodium Benzoate, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Doors this make your hair crunchy or hard?
What is the best way to use this product???
Start your review of Bed Head Beach Me™ Wave Defining Gel Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Emily P.
Milwaukee, WI
Bed Head Beach Me™ Wave Defining Gel Mist uploaded by Emily P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only hair gel that I use! When I want “scrunched” or wavy hair I put some of this in damp hair and scrunch a little with my hands, finish with some hairspray and I have ~beachy~ hair. Absolutely love.
Amanda Renee B.
Slate Hill, NY
This product is the best for those beach waves !!!!! I love the look and this product shows my natural waves. I love the smell and love how minimal you need to use. I recommend this for all types of hair that want that beach look! Don’t miss out !!!
Hannah N.
This mist is awesome! My hair is wavy on its own but loses its curl quickly throughout the day. It gives my hair new life! This gel mist keeps my hair wavy and nonfrizzy all day long! It smells like pineapples too! I will definitely buy this product again.
Angelica A.
Benton, AR
Bed Head Beach Me™ Wave Defining Gel Mist uploaded by Angelica A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great defining get mist. I like very much how it doesn’t make your hair feel hard. I do not have very long hair so a little go’s a long way. 10 out of 10 !
Brianna A.
Minneapolis, MN
The directions suggest to spray it directly into your hair but with the texture of the spray gel I find it works better if I spray it into my hands and scrunch it into damp hair. Smells great and when I use it like this I avoid crunchy sections of hair. This helps me enhance my naturally wavy texture!
Angela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This gel mist is amazing. It smells great and seriously does define the waves I naturally have! Love it!!
Tori S.
Pittsburgh
Best wavy hair spray I’ve used so far! I purchased it at Marshall’s. I have wavy/curly hair to begin with but most of the wavy hair products I have used turns my hair into a hard wet-looking style which I do not like at all. However, this product does not do that. It comes out in a mist and gives it the perfect beach wave look.
Frances S.
Ranburne
I love this product! I have such a hard time getting my hair wavy and this does it perfectly! It even makes my hair smell amazing.
Liv H.
Sarnia, ON
10/10! If you want the perfect beach waves this is the stuff you use. In the summer this is what I use. Almost every day, and such a nice scent! My hair is generally pretty dry but I don't feel this makes it any worse, just gives me a wonderful texture. Definitely a returning item ❤️