Bed Head Beach Me™ Wave Defining Gel Mist uploaded by Amanda B.

BY BED HEAD

This magic transforming gel mist, with marine algae extract, adds buildable hold to help control curls and frizz. Spray and scrunch into hair to add definition, shine and protect from humidity for 24 hours.

About the product:

• Adds buildable hold to help control curls and frizz
  • Contains Seaweed Extract which is a protein and mineral rich seaweed which has a natural ability to keep itself from drying out
  • Provides shine and definition for curls and waves
  • 24 hours of humidity and shape protection
  • UV Complex helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays
  • Fragrance: Beach Breeze

How to Use: Spray on wet hair, scrunch in and let air dry for beachy texture that will last all day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Sodium Benzoate, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

• What is the best way to use this product???1 Answers
Amanda B.
Las Vegas
This product is the best for those beach waves !!!!! I love the look and this product shows my natural waves. I love the smell and love how minimal you need to use. I recommend this for all types of hair that want that beach look! Don’t miss out !!!
Hannah N.
This mist is awesome! My hair is wavy on its own but loses its curl quickly throughout the day. It gives my hair new life! This gel mist keeps my hair wavy and nonfrizzy all day long! It smells like pineapples too! I will definitely buy this product again.
Tori S.
Pittsburgh
Best wavy hair spray I’ve used so far! I purchased it at Marshall’s. I have wavy/curly hair to begin with but most of the wavy hair products I have used turns my hair into a hard wet-looking style which I do not like at all. However, this product does not do that. It comes out in a mist and gives it the perfect beach wave look.
Frances S.
Ranburne
I love this product! I have such a hard time getting my hair wavy and this does it perfectly! It even makes my hair smell amazing.
Angela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This gel mist is amazing. It smells great and seriously does define the waves I naturally have! Love it!!
Liv H.
Beamsville, ON
10/10! If you want the perfect beach waves this is the stuff you use. In the summer this is what I use. Almost every day, and such a nice scent! My hair is generally pretty dry but I don't feel this makes it any worse, just gives me a wonderful texture. Definitely a returning item ❤️
Brooklyn S.
What is the best way to use this product???