Bed Head Beach Freak™ Moisturizing Detangler Spray uploaded by Gemma D.

BY BED HEAD

This spray helps to detangles beach hair and builds up protection against future damage. Formulated with UV complex and Seaweed Extract, this moisturising spray helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays. Aloha summer!

About the product:

• Detangles hair and builds up protection from future damage
  • Formulated with Seaweed Extract, a protein and mineral rich seaweed which has a natural ability to keep itself from drying out
  • Smooths hair and reduces flyaways
  • Glycerin moisturises hair leaving it soft and healthy
  • UV Complex helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays
  • Fragrance: Beach Breeze

How to Use: Spray all over damp or dry hair and comb through.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Trideceth-12, Fragrance (Parfum), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Propylene Glycol, PVP, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I liked it so much that I bought two backups just in case! Two weeks ago, at the hair salon, my stylist used this on my hair and I fell in love with the scent and to be honest... that's the reason I bought it. I was told that it gets to detangled, and it has UV protectant, and it helps your hair not go green (if you are blonde and go to the pool)…

Before this I was using the Living Proof Spray which I liked, but I honestly prefer this one, not only does it make my hair feel soft , but the smell is what win me over, it is like a delicious tropical drink, mango & papaya or something like that. I love it, I have straight hair and it doesn't make my hair flat or lifeless. It just makes it soft, shiny and if it can protect it from UV rays here in AZ, that's another win!

Ulta has a lot of sales on this brand, I purchased it using the buy two get one free. :)
Hannah E.
Mars hill, NC
I love the look that this product gives my hair! It smells great and gives my hair amazing waves. The only thing is that it doesn’t stay which could very well be because of how thin my hair is. It will hardly ever hold a curl even a curl from a hot tool. But this stuff is great or the beach or when you don’t want to style your hair! Just spray this and go
Natalie P.
McKeesport, PA
This stuff is amazing! I can never get the knots out of my hair after a day at the beach but this truly made it sonic easier! The price is great, I'll never go on vacation without it! Def reccomend!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I cannot get over how much I love this spray. I take it with me everywhere, especially the beach or the pool when my hair gets the most tangled. I have long straight hair that tangles easily and this allows me to get a brush through it no problem. The smell is amazing as well. Very summer-y and fruity. It's like hair crack ;) I buy it from a professional only store but I know Ulta has the full line as well. Also love the conditioner!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is a great moisturizing and detangling Spray to throw in your bag for the pool and beach! Also great for use after a shower. It smells amazing and detangle a my long straight hair well. I get a lot of compliments on how my hair smells after using it. I gave it 5 stars because my hair dries out after a day in the sun and swimming and gets extremely tangled and it's heaven in a bottle.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
I was super excited for this product but was disappointed because it didn't detangle my hair as needed. I think I bought it for $20 at ulta and that's expensive for a product that didn't work. However, it smells really good and it reminds me of the beach.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
My holy grail! Love this product and the smell. Works wonders for my naturally courtly hair and I fell in love the first time I purchased. Highly satisfied and I definitely will be buying again! Highly recommend this product.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Love this detangling spray! I have thick hair that gets tangled easy and is hard to brush. Swimming in the pool or in the ocean often makes this worse. This detangling spray has been a lifesaver. AND I love the smell!
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
Love love love! Pick up this product since I was running low, not too pricey. I try to use this 3-4 times a week I like to mix my products so it doesn't build up. I got it from Ulta, I recommend to try it smells citrusy!
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
This stuff is amazing! It’s a great detangler for my curly thick mess. I don’t have to use a ton of product to get all of my tangled out which is pretty much unheard of for me.