BY BED HEAD

Remember: always use protection! This summer potion helps to protect against heat, humidity and UV Complex to protect against harmful sun rays. It’s also formulated with Repair Active Technology which makes hair stronger and breakage is massively reduced. Keep coloured tresses vibrant, nourished and tangle-free!

About the product:

• For coloured hair
  • Anti-humidity shields help to fight frizz and gives smooth, tangle free hair
  • Heat protection up to 230C
  • Repair Active Technology penetrates hair fibre and makes hair stronger and breakage is massively reduced
  • Glycerine helps to leave hair moisturised, soft and healthy
  • UV Complex helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays
  • Infused with Sunflower Seed Oil and Grapefruit Extract, which source of Vitamin C, and Sunflower Seed oil is a source of Vitamin E
  • Fragrance: Beach Breeze

How To Use: Spray all over damp hair, focus on ends.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Trehalose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Been using this on my daughters hair when she goes in the sun and swimming for a couple months now and have noticed a difference as far as the shine in her hair. Seems like it has really protected it from different elements. Imnot foundof the price but I can say that we will use the bottle and possibly repurchase.
Mashanna F.
I love this hair spray it gives my hair such beautiful volume and holds my hair in place for a very long time! This company has always met by expectations for my thick long hair, if you haven't already purchased any products please do so you won't be sorry!
Keeleigh H.
Sumrall, MS
Love love love this spray!! Best thing every!!! Highly recommend this product!!! I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of this product! I bought mine from Walmart! If you do not have this in your life you need it now!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
I was hoping that by using my hair would still look just a vibrant as leaving the salon while I was at the beach. Unfortunately by mid stay my hair looked dull. I didn't wash a ton and used as instructed. Will not purchase again, I will just buy a hat for my next trip.
Treasure R.
NorthRichlandHills
This is an overall great product and I would recommend it some but it’s like a win lose with this product and I was actually kind of have disappointed when I first tried it and I was a first time use and I only used it once but like I said I probably would only recommend it to some
Kindra O.
Gilbert, AZ
Left my hair smooth and silky, which is a plus considering I bleach my hair every 8 weeks. Somewhat expensive so look for it to go on sale at your beauty product store or even great clips/fantastic sams!
Taja M.
I have dyed hair, and i can say that this works very well. I have had many different colors, such as pink and blue, and this product kept them from fading too quickly
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Love love love this product!! I used it at the beach last weekend and my crazy purple and pink didn't budge!! I also love the smell and it's super easy to apply!!
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
This is great to take along to the beach and the packaging is super cute- it is so bright and colorful. I spray it into my hair before getting out in the sun and it helps keep my color from fading and drying out.
Lee D.
Newington, CT
Your beachhead will abound with this product always love the packaging always love the smile and always loved the fact that it delivers exactly what it promises
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Is this actually any good for the prize and all ?
Layla 💜.
I've heard a lot about this is it any good because my hair is 😣😣😣😣
Kalleigh G.
what does this do and does it work?