Bed Head Antidotes™ Re-energize Level 1 Treatment Mask uploaded by Kate L.

BY BED HEAD

A re-energizing treatment mask for normal hair. Developed with Amino-Shield Technology to even out hair's surface. Contains detangling molecules to reduce friction and enhance reflection. Loaded with conditioning agents to tame flyaway. Strengthens weakened hair and repairs the first signs of damage within hair fiber. Unveils softer, smoother, shinier and more manageable hair.

To use: Spread between hands and apply from mid lengths to ends. Leave for 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

Amber B.
Newton Falls, OH
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely loved the scent of this hair mask. It also worked it’s magic with repairing my damaged ends and making my hair look healthier! Very inexpensive and good quality product. Highly recommend.
Kate L.
Livonia, MI
I purchased this a few months ago with the shampoo and conditioner from this system and I love them all! It's a little expensive but it lasts a long time. I put it on my hair while I wash my face and shave my legs in the shower. It doesn't make my hair feel weighed down at all. My hair only feels silky smooth and strong.
Katelyn F.
Bristow, VA
This was a best seller at my salon. The price point is low and this is great for all hair types. We used to call this "the skittles conditioner" because it smells exactly like skittles. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good basic deep conditioning treatment.
Paige G.
Sterling , IL
I really like how this makes my hair feel and it has helped me grow out my hair. The only think I don't like about this is the scent. All the bed head products I've used all smell like plastic
Jessy S.
Bloomington , MN
I really like this hair mask. I purchased it on whim from TJ Maxx.
GREAT BUY!!! So glad I found it. I used once a week or so. I let it sit on my hair while I DIY a manicure. Then wash out. My hair is silky soft and bouncy! I'm just in love with this. Really great value. Will be buying again.
Pamela R.
Nashua, NH
I got this mask in a clearance, and I regret because I just got one, I use once a week, my hair feels good and soft. Affordable and I totally recommend it.
Haydee O.
Best treatment ever! Used this product a couple times while I was In Beauty school. You can totally feel the difference after using this product(:
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Love this hair mask! You only need to use it once a week and it makes your hair come to life again! Super shiny looking and healthy
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
I love this stuff. It's light weight and has a good smell to it. It won't weigh your hair down or make it greasy.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Love this mask when my hair got so dry I always use this stuff and let my hair more beautiful and shine

Walmart