Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream

by Bed Head

#2 in Hair Cream

The perfect party favour. AFTER PARTY™ Smoothing Cream is the ultimate cream that helps to smooth, fight flyaways and gives incredible shine to hair without weighing it down.

Product Description:

• A blend of lightweight conditioners smooths hair while imparting shine and body without weighing the hair down
  • Helps prevent static build up and flyaways
  • Anti-frizz complex helps keep frizz under control and defend against the style-shocking effects of humidity
  • Formulated with Castor Seed Oil which is known to help hair reflect shine more evenly. Hair looks incredibly shiny
  • HOLD: Light
  • TEXTURE: Light
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Fruit Medley

How to Use: Work a dime-size amount between palms of hands and smooth onto damp hair. Style as desired.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-8 Methicone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Panthenol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. We may change our formulations from time to time to improve our range. Always check the packaging before use.

[product:bed-head-after-party-smoothing-cream][product:bed-head-after-party-smoothing-cream] My hair is so drair and being A blonde it makes it even Harder to manage during summer. Needs to know if this help smoothing hair out?
Iss this product good for frizzy curly hair ???? I hear great things but Iv never tested it out. Is it a staple in your beauty routine ?
Is this product good for color treated hair?
Start your review of Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream!
Product Highlights
“I have tried almost every product out there for battling frizz and nothing has proved better than Toni & Guy's Bed Head products.” in reviews
“It smells great, it's a little greasy, but certainly does exactly what I expected, and that was to not have frizz when I take my helmet off. ” in reviews
“It's not TOO bad if you put a small amount on your hand, rub together, and use for fly aways, but I just felt as though it made my hair very greasy. ” in reviews
“I put a small amount in my hair when it is wet then blow-dry, you have to be careful not to use too much because if you do it will make your hair flat and greasy. ” in reviews
“This will also last you forever because a little bit goes a long way, so be carful because it is a this cream/paste product.” in reviews
Payson, UT
This stuff works wonders. I didn't really think it would tame my fly aways but it really did. Made my hair shiny and smooth but a little greasy too
Lombard, IL
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream Omg this is the 💯 BEST smelling hair product I've ever had!🙌 The smell is seriously addictive LOL I always pull my hair around to my face and smell it after I put it on LOL💜 I have really thick hair it's like waist-length. You can use this throughout the day on your hair to tame flyaways and silk-ify your hair! My hair looks amazing 🧡after I use this cream. It leaves my hair feeling fresh silky and smooth! You can use this with any hair type long or short curly or straight it works on every type of hair!👩‍🦳👩‍🦰👱‍♀️ It's a bit on the pricier side but it is well worth it! You only need a little bit of this product to use it especially even with my long hair it only takes a little bit. So this bottle will last a long time! #goodhairday #frizzfighter #longhairdontcare #bedhead #afterparty #gamechanger
Asbury
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream uploaded by Chelsea T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is a great cream to use on already dry, styled hair. It adds moisture and smooths out the hair and gets rid of frizz. It also adds a nice shine, that’s not too overwhelming. I’ve used this product for over ten years and forgot about it for awhile, because I was using other new products. But I came back to this eventually and remembered how good it is. Great drug store product!
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy this product and find it very helpful in taming flyaways and frizziness. I’ve noticed that most creams on the market are designed to be used on damp hair, so it’s nice to find a cream like this one that is designed for use on dry hair. My curly and frizzy hair always needs a last minute something that will smooth any uncooperative sections, and this product does just that. It is a whipped texture that feels very light and is undetectable on the hair when it dries. It has a fruity sweet scent that is pleasant and dissipates after the product dries. All in all, I recommend this to those that are looking for a nice smoothing cream to use on their hair when it’s dry.
Shelton
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream uploaded by Gabrielle W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have recently rediscovered this product. When I was younger I used to steal a little bit of this from my mom to help with the frizziness of my hair. Now after I get out of the shower I apply this to my towel dried hair. Then I style with the blow dryer. After my hair is dry I am able to apply a small size of this product. Since I have curly hair, I am always concerned with how a product will affect my dry straight hair. This product does not bring back the curls, it just smooths the hair and gets rid of fly always. I would use a very small amount if you’re doing this.
Arlington, VA
1,035 reviews
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream uploaded by Rhonda J.
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream uploaded by Rhonda J.
I have been using this After party cream from Bed Head for many years. After-Party hair cream helps give you shiny, healthy looking hair. Controls the flyaways and frizz. You can apply before or after blow drying. It is lightweight and not sticky at all. It can be used on all hair types. Has a very light, fruity scent to it. No weird residue or build up.
Mars, PA
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream uploaded by Lisa B.
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream TIGI Bed Head after the party creme is a softening cream that creates a natural and fresh look. TIGI Bed Head after the party creme gives you great shine and leaves hair feeling fuller, thicker with beautiful bounce. This creme is a softening cream that creates a natural and fresh look, and great shine and leaves hair feeling fuller, thicker with beautiful bounce! BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS!! It is a staple in my hair care!! 🥰🥰🥰
Winder, GA
I’ve used this product for many years. It’s glossy and doesn’t take much to make your hair look smooth and beautiful. It has a light and beautiful fragrance too. It’s never made my hair look greasy or anything like that. The consistency isn’t quite thick, but it also isn’t a thin product either. I’ve been impressed and I still am. I especially like to use this product after I have flat ironed my hair [email protected] the flyaways tamed.
Courtright , ON
One of my favorite hair care leave in conditioning products for a blow dry and I swear by this one it is my all-time favorite it does the job with my hair glowing and glossy and beautiful bouncy and I can't say enough good about it I highly recommend it and it might be on the more expensive side but I don't think it is for the price An what product does I believe it's a great product can't tell enough about it how great it is!
Brentwood, CA
This is a staple of my hair care routine are use it on my wet hair on my dry hair honestly on anyone’s hair! My boyfriend has curly longhair and I use it on his hair as well before I throw it in a braid. It smells so good it works so well and really takes all the frizziness out of my dry hair I absolutely love this product so much I will continue to buy it over and over!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reading
il y a 9 jours
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing CreamBed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream My hair is so drair and being A blonde it makes it even Harder to manage during summer. Needs to know if this help smoothing hair out?
bethany A. • il y a 5 jours
It works well with smoothing out the hair! It’s honestly a really great product!
North augusta
Alexandria, VA
il y a 2 mois
bethany A. • il y a 5 jours
I love this cream it leave hair soft!