BY BED HEAD #5 in Hair Cream

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The perfect party favour. AFTER PARTY™ Smoothing Cream is the ultimate cream that helps to smooth, fight flyaways and gives incredible shine to hair without weighing it down.

Product Description:

• A blend of lightweight conditioners smooths hair while imparting shine and body without weighing the hair down
  • Helps prevent static build up and flyaways
  • Anti-frizz complex helps keep frizz under control and defend against the style-shocking effects of humidity
  • Formulated with Castor Seed Oil which is known to help hair reflect shine more evenly. Hair looks incredibly shiny
  • HOLD: Light
  • TEXTURE: Light
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Fruit Medley

How to Use: Work a dime-size amount between palms of hands and smooth onto damp hair. Style as desired.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-8 Methicone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Panthenol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. We may change our formulations from time to time to improve our range. Always check the packaging before use.

• Does this help de-frizz hair?7 Answers
  • If you have long hair how much do you need to use?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a smoothing cream that's not oily. ...2 Answers
Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream
  • "I have tried almost every product out there for battling frizz and nothing has proved better than Toni & Guy's Bed Head products." in 27 reviews
  • "It smells great, it's a little greasy, but certainly does exactly what I expected, and that was to not have frizz when I take my helmet off. " in 24 reviews
  • "It's not TOO bad if you put a small amount on your hand, rub together, and use for fly aways, but I just felt as though it made my hair very greasy. " in 22 reviews
  • "I put a small amount in my hair when it is wet then blow-dry, you have to be careful not to use too much because if you do it will make your hair flat and greasy. " in 21 reviews
  • "This will also last you forever because a little bit goes a long way, so be carful because it is a this cream/paste product." in 19 reviews
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I found this at Target and I use it often to smooth out my hair. It also smells really great and makes me feel like I just came out of the salon. After blow-drying and curling my hair, I take just one pump of this (my hair is very thick, so you might need less or more), I rub it onto my fingers and hands, and run my fingers and hands through my hair from underneath and in the middle layers, a couple of inches from the roots down to the ends. Then I use whatever residue is left on my hands to smooth out my hair from the outsides. It gives my hair some volume and shine, especially because when I’m running my fingers through and I curled my hair, I’m separating the curls and getting this cream in between them. I also use this when my hair is looking a bit limp and dry to bring some life back to it. I don’t bring it too far near my roots because it’ll look greasy if I do that of course, and I also have very thick hair so I use a bit more product than most would. What I don’t like about this is the packaging. The pump automatically will push up product from underneath as you pump out more, but because the product is being pushed up in the bottle, some of the product comes out of the sides of the pump rather than from the dispenser itself. Other than that, I really enjoy this hair cream!
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
The first thing I noticed about this product was the scent! It smells sooo good. Like pink lemonade. TIGI BED HEAD After Party smoothing cream left my hair feeling super duper silky smooth and lustrious. It even made my hands feel soft and silky lol it lasts all through the day and night and if your hair needs help with pesky flyaways and roughness from over exposure to heat and hairsprays and other hair products this is what you need! 10/10
juliette a.
i was hesitant about this product because its expensive for a drug store product, but i bought it anyway because i heard such good things about it. i have thick curly frizzy hair. i tried this a few times but i just couldn't understand why people love it. it didn't do anything for my hair, other than make it oily and slimy. i gave it 2 stars because it did smell nice, but i would not repurchase or recommend.
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I use it before I dry my hair occasionally to tame some frizz but I have to be careful not to use too much or my hair gets oily. It can also be used on dry hair as well but for some reason it just doesn't look great on my hair because it also makes it look oily. I do love the smell though and my hair does feel really soft after using.
Haley S.
Astoria, NY
Love this. I have very thick hair that gets frizzy very easily. It is absolutely necessary for me to use this in order to blow dry my hair. It protects my hair from heat damage and prevents frizz. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and my flexible style lasts all day. I love the smell of it. While the pump makes for easy use, the packaging is a little chunky to pack for overnight trips or travel on an airline. I’ve tried other products in the past and nothing holds up, except maybe Garnier Fructis Style Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm which leaves my hair a little too waxy. TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream is affordable, and just a drop goes a long way. I warm it up by rubbing it back and forth in my hands to create friction so that it melts a little, which helps me distribute the product evenly through all my wet hair. I have thick wavy hair, and I know for a fact I will buy again. The only way a product could contend is if it were a more mobile packaging.
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
I actually found this product on a whim last week at tj max. It was on clearance for $7. But boy am I glad I did. This makes your hair feel very silky and lustrous like. It does leave residue on your fingers so you have to wash your hands after but overall. It’s a very good product
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love BedHead all of their products in this smoothing cream is just like amazing even though it’s pretty like course. It’s a little expensive about $15 but a little bit goes a long way I acted last for up to months.
PaigeAlexandra T.
I love this product. It has a great smell and makes my hair smooth without feeling greasy. A little goes a long way, which is great considering how expensive it is. I’ve tried similar products, but just haven’t liked them as much so I buy multiple bottles of this when it goes on sale. It’s just not worth the full price.
Abbey A.
Round Rock, TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I wish there was a perfume that smelled like it. It's not too heavy, but it also moisturizes very well. I have somewhat dry hair and it's my favorite leave-in conditioner that I have. I feel like it really makes my hair and ends smoother.
Laura M.
Indianapolis
This is a great cream to put in your hair in the morning to smooth away frizz and fly aways! A little bit goes a long way though! I learned that the hard way! If you put too much in, it can make your hair look a bit greasy, so be warned. I love this stuff though! I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
I love this hair creme. Do you use it more on wet or dry hair?
Cátia O.
Portugal
Are we supposed to apply this product only to the hair ends, or on the roots too?
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else think the packaging is hilarious?!?!?!
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Does this make your hair greasy?
Lauren B.
White Hall, AR
Does this help de-frizz hair?

back