Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver

by Bed Head

Want to get the look? Take control of your waves by rotating the adjustable barrel to the exact level of wave you want. Tousled, crimped, loose, define or all of the above. There are no limits to your style. Wavers comes with tourmaline, ceramic barrels, high heat up to 400 f, multiple heat settings, dual voltage and auto shut off.

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • Adjustable Waver Barrel Plates Create Different Levels of Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!), Auto Off & Dual Voltage
  • Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results.
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

What’s better for short hair, this or a one inch curling iron?
Is this good for thick/coarse hair?
I’m in a market for a new crimper, what do you guys think of the bed head deep waver?
Start your review of Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Syracuse , OH
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Hollie S.
Perfect beach waves with this tool. Leaves hair looking pretty & playful! My only suggestion is to not try this on the day you wash your hair, maybe the day after. I️t doesn’t want to take to clean hair. It’s fun to see what looks you can create with this!
Blonde / Color Protection, Hair Loss / Oily, Straight
Walkersville, MD
I absolutely LOVE this one! It puts such pretty waves in my hair that look totally natural. This is a little heavy when you first use it, but you get used to it! I always get compliments on my hair when I use this!!
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Oily, Straight
Sioux Falls, SD
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Cj B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This waver gives me the look I'm going for with my chin length hair. I generally don't like the way hair looks curled so after seeing a review on YouTube I thought I'd give this waver a try. Can be a little difficult to get the hang of it and not get any creases towards the top but one you figure out which way to angle the waver everything looks great. Used it to style my hair for my engagement picture!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Madison C.
I love this! I use it to do my hair almost every day! It gives the perfect wave. You can adjust how big of a wave you want, so you can change your style up. I always do mine with the biggest wae and get so many compliments. It looks natural too!
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Omaha, NE
So maybe I use this wrong but I didn’t really find us that effective. I couldn’t get the girls in right even when I had really long hair and I tried multiple times. I’m pretty disappointed as my hair curls so so easily! I’m not sure I would ever buy this or recommend it to someone
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Curly, Kinky
I've had mine for 5 years and I love the volume and waves it adds to my hair. Normally things like this don't work on my hair but when I use this the wves manage to stay for 2 days or more. I love this and haven't had to replace it yet which makes me glad.
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Volume / Wavy, Thick
Azusa, CA
I hate my straight hair so every few days I like to use my Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. It creates beautiful waves without burn in my hair to a crisp. The waves stay all day which is amazing since my hair doesnt hold curls.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Dandruff / Normal, Oily, Straight
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this! Works for a perfect wave or big over the top hair! big head always provides an exciting new experience with every product- this one is no exception. I love it! Worth the money! (Even tho the price point is actually not that bad!)
Dark Brown
Ionia, MI
This is the perfect hair waver as it has quite a few adjustments to make your waves smaller and bigger. It worked perfect for me as I once had long hair and used the big waver and now I have short hair so I use the smaller wave setting :)
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Color Treated
Fun little waver if you have the commitment and arm strength to do your hair for a really long time. I️ find that wavers are hard to use, especially on already wavy hair. The design is a bit awkward, but overall the results are nice.
Dark Blonde / Frizz, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...