Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver

by Bed Head

Amazon: $37.78

Want to get the look? Take control of your waves by rotating the adjustable barrel to the exact level of wave you want. Tousled, crimped, loose, define or all of the above. There are no limits to your style. Wavers comes with tourmaline, ceramic barrels, high heat up to 400 f, multiple heat settings, dual voltage and auto shut off.

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • Adjustable Waver Barrel Plates Create Different Levels of Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!), Auto Off & Dual Voltage
  • Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results.
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

What’s better for short hair, this or a one inch curling iron?
Is this good for thick/coarse hair?
I’m in a market for a new crimper, what do you guys think of the bed head deep waver?
Start your review of Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Winder, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this waver! I can make my hair look very beachy and wavy with this product or I can make it look like I have very tight waves in my hair. It also has different heat settings, so I don’t have to worry about it getting too hot in my fine hair. It also makes my hair look extremely shiny after I use it. It’s quick and easy to use.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Fine
hagerstown
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Autumn K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this waver everyone asks me how do I do it what do I use all the time, well this is it and there’s not a thing I don’t like it’s so fast so easy different temp settings and different wave depths, I highly recommend, my hair normally won’t hold a curl or wave but this is with nothing in my hair and the second day without touch ups at work.
Blonde / Damage, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Straight, Thin, Color Treated
Reno, NV
I bought this after watching a youtube video and just crossed my fingers that it would work. I am in love with the look that I get with this. If I want a crimped look I can adjust to that or I can get a beachy wave look. I have a good amount of hair but it takes about ten mins to do all of it. I don't have to load up on products to make it stay and it something that looks good for a couple days.
Greeneville , TN
My goto tool when my hair is flat and full! This adds so much volume to my hair and it actually stays waved as well. I love that you can use the little nozz at the end to adjust the sizes of the waves
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Amanda W.
I have had this for probably 6 or 7 years now and it still works amazing. It creates perfect waves and I’m obsessed! I get compliments and questions all the time about how I got my hair like that. It’s cool too because you can adjust how big or small you want the waves to be by adjusting the dial on the end. This is definitely my favorite hair tool out there, I definitely recommend!
Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Split Ends / Dry, Straight, Thick
I use this product daily it has to be one of my favorite styling tools. I have thin long hair and it makes it fuller and beautiful. It was affordable and heats up fast. I love how long the cord is as well. I would strongly reccomend the tool if you like wavy hair you can also adjust how deep the waves are. I absolutely love this tool for my hair. Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver
Milwaukee
I’m not one to rave about hair products but this is an exception. I have been looking for a product to give me beach waves easily. I was hesitant of buying one and took a chance on this product and it paid off. It is so versatile in regards to the adjustment notch that increases and decreases the wave depth. 100% would recommend to people who like an easy curl that looks natural.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Straight, Thick
Freehold, NJ
It personally did not work on my hair. It made it look crimpy versus beach waves. My hair might’ve been too thick to use this product, but I will not be re using or re purchasing. I believe it’s only meant for think and shorter hair types.
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Wavy
W Springfield, MA
I have thick, wavy hair naturally, but not the kind that I can just let air dry. I've been searching for awhile to find a way to achieve those pretty beach waves with minimal work and had literally tried everything, including every kind of curling iron imaginable, rollers, rods, and every curling cream and spray. On my mission, I stumbled across Bed Head's wave artist. When taking it out of the packaging, I was initially disappointed because it resembled the three rod iron I already purchased that just made my hair look crimped. However, I decided to still give it a try and could not have been happier. It achieves the beach wave look almost perfectly. I will note that it does take some time to use - I can now get my whole head done in 25 minutes or so. Also, it will add a LOT of volume to your hair, so I would not suggest it on short hair. For my hair, which is a little longer than shoulder length, I need at least three hours for the waves to calm down. However, the hair stays wavy all day and into the next. I finish using not your mother's sea salt spray for texture. Highly recommend if you're looking for a way to create manageable, uniform waves in the summer.
Brunette / Oily Scalp, Split Ends / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Poughkeepsie , NY
I have thick straight hair, and I always want it to look naturally curly. This wand does just that- it makes it look natural and fun! It definitely took some getting used to- I like to use it on the highest setting so that you can clearly see the waves. It does make your hair very wavy so I'd just be aware of that- they are not soft waves by any means. I ranked it down a star because you have to close it very hard and my hand actually ended up hurting by the time I was done with my hair. I am a first time user of this product. I highly suggest using sculpting cream before you use this product, if not it is going to get big and frizzy. Overall I really like the product and will be using it frequently. I have been given this product for free for reviewing and promotional purposes.
Medium Brown / Damage, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Wavy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...