Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver

by Bed Head

Want to get the look? Take control of your waves by rotating the adjustable barrel to the exact level of wave you want. Tousled, crimped, loose, define or all of the above. There are no limits to your style. Wavers comes with tourmaline, ceramic barrels, high heat up to 400 f, multiple heat settings, dual voltage and auto shut off.

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • Adjustable Waver Barrel Plates Create Different Levels of Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!), Auto Off & Dual Voltage
  • Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results.
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

What’s better for short hair, this or a one inch curling iron?
Is this good for thick/coarse hair?
I’m in a market for a new crimper, what do you guys think of the bed head deep waver?
Start your review of Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Barrie
I don’t like this waver much . It takes so long to get the hair done . It’s fairly expensive for the product and brand . I wouldn’t recommend this one .
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Black / Volume / Normal
Staffs, Lichfield
Gives gorgeous beach waves, casual for the daytime but still even looks nice at night time. Doesn't leave hair damaged either.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Oily, Kinky, Thick
Perth , ON
This iron gives you the perfect beach waves. If you aren't into curls but want wavey hair then this is the iron for you
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
Pereira,Risaralda
Das muchísimo el cabello ,la verdad no es un buen producto para mi tipo de cabello ,supongo a otros les servirá
Dark Brown / Curls, Frizz, Heat Protection / Curly
7 booth road , Sheffield
No I wouldn’t recommend these , they don’t work properly , the curls don’t last and they get too hot quick
Platinum / Damage, Frizz, Hair Loss / Dry, Thick, Color Treated
Victoria , BC
Purchased at: Amazon
Works as intended! No problems with this. Makes nice waves. It was a bit pricey but it worked for ages.
London , AK
My hair looks so cool after using this. It's like small waves, really beachy and SO QUICK to use.
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
It makes my hair look very Nice! Makes perfect effortless curls that lasts a very long time.
Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Straight, Thick, Chemically Treated
the best waver out there! heats up so quick and only takes 10 minutes to do a full head
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Thick, Chemically Treated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...