Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver

by Bed Head

Want to get the look? Take control of your waves by rotating the adjustable barrel to the exact level of wave you want. Tousled, crimped, loose, define or all of the above. There are no limits to your style. Wavers comes with tourmaline, ceramic barrels, high heat up to 400 f, multiple heat settings, dual voltage and auto shut off.

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • Adjustable Waver Barrel Plates Create Different Levels of Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!), Auto Off & Dual Voltage
  • Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results.
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

What’s better for short hair, this or a one inch curling iron?
Is this good for thick/coarse hair?
I’m in a market for a new crimper, what do you guys think of the bed head deep waver?
Start your review of Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Kingsburg, CA
Yoooo! This machine gave me the most beautiful waves I've ever had! I have ridiculously thick and straight with some waves at the bottom but none on the top. I've always desired a ton of waves and volume. This was perfect for that! Two downsides: 1, it made my hair smell kinda burnt? That was sort of gross so I'll make sure not to plan any dates around that hairstyle. 2, the machine itself is kinda bulky and heavy to hold with one hand. But I found it to be worth the trouble :)
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage / Wavy, Thick
Fort Smith , AR
This was by far my favorite brand of these! It was inexpensive and the color was amazing! I have thin hair but I used it on my brothers wife and she has thicker hair! My only complaint is it's not very durable I have babies so it has hit the ground a few times and it broke!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Dandruff / Dry, Normal, Oily
This hair curler/ waver gives you some pretty hair. It reminds me of 90's hair. It can be pretty tricky getting the wave to follow the section that you are working on. I would not recommend this for short hair, it is quite bulky and would be difficult to use.
Blonde
This awesome tool gives you effortless waves without having to fuss with twirling your hair around a curling iron or wand. I love the ease of use and the waves that come with it! If you want tight ringlets, though, this is not going to be your thing
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Normal, Straight, Thick
I actually just used this guy this morning- I love it! It's super easy to use, quicker as all get out and leaves my hair with such cute, fun and flirty waves/texture! It's so great that I don't even mind the little bit of extra time!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
Newport, TN
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Kathryn G.
I love this hair item I completely forgot about crimped hair until I saw another lady out in town and I remembered how much I enjoy this hair style. This crumpet works great it doesn’t burn my hair it gives me perfect crimps and it’s easier to use than a curling iron
Red / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy, Thick
N Huntingdon, PA
This is an awesome waving Iron. It gives you the mermaid hair look which is super cute. It takes a bit of getting used to using as the handle is a bit awkward, but it works great. I purchased mine at Ulta.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Curly, Fine, Thin
Dickinson, TX
I always do a straight hair look with my straightener but I've recently decided to try out this tool and let me tell you I was highly satisfied with the result , at first I wasn't so sure about but I loved it and got so many compliments on my result !!!
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Fort Worth, TX
I really love the way that this curling iron looks also the way that it gives my hair just that perfect beachy wave look definitely a favorite mine because I have a lob with bangs it ties in perfectly to what I'm looking for definitely recommend
Medium Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought the deep waver, the blue one that created larger waves. And it was “meh”’ at best. You really have to hold the iron down for it to clamp on your hair and the temperature doesn’t get super hot so you have to hold the iron on your hair for a while to achieve a defined wave
Ask a question to the Influenster community...