Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver

by Bed Head

Amazon: $37.78

Want to get the look? Take control of your waves by rotating the adjustable barrel to the exact level of wave you want. Tousled, crimped, loose, define or all of the above. There are no limits to your style. Wavers comes with tourmaline, ceramic barrels, high heat up to 400 f, multiple heat settings, dual voltage and auto shut off.

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • Adjustable Waver Barrel Plates Create Different Levels of Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!), Auto Off & Dual Voltage
  • Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results.
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

What’s better for short hair, this or a one inch curling iron?
Is this good for thick/coarse hair?
I’m in a market for a new crimper, what do you guys think of the bed head deep waver?
Start your review of Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Love this product is amazing very tasty and very affordable grades for protein it's so amazing and family friendly
I love these products and this curling iron has lasted me a long time and makes my curls so bouncy lasting forever!
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Oily, Fine
This leaves a nice wavy look. You can chooses between two different sizes of waves. One of my favorite tools to use
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Wavy, Thin, Color Treated
Grandview, MO
My go to if i want my hair to be fun and big... absolutely love my waver and highlyrecommend it .. very easy to use
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Thick
Adairsville, GA
This hair tool for some reason burnt my hair the first I tried to use it so needless to say I didn't use it anymore
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Thin
I love that this product has an adjustable head so I can better contract the size of my curls when curling my hair.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Heat Protection / Wavy, Thin
Winger, MN
Works pretty good. Kinda spendy but does the job. Don't get to use very often so maybe I just need more practice
Platinum / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Kinky, Thick
Alexandria, KY
ive used this since i was younger and it hasn't failed me since. my hair is thick and it gets past the difficulty
Brunette / Curls, Dandruff, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Curly
Bloomington, IL
Still getting used to it, but it seems to be a game changer! Adjustable for different depth waves, easy to use.
Light Blonde
Love a nice way and this give exactly that. Its easy to use but takes some time to go through the entire head.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Straight, Thick, Chemically Treated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...