Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver

by Bed Head

Want to get the look? Take control of your waves by rotating the adjustable barrel to the exact level of wave you want. Tousled, crimped, loose, define or all of the above. There are no limits to your style. Wavers comes with tourmaline, ceramic barrels, high heat up to 400 f, multiple heat settings, dual voltage and auto shut off.

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • Adjustable Waver Barrel Plates Create Different Levels of Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!), Auto Off & Dual Voltage
  • Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results.
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

Does your hair get stuck in this?
Is it easy to style to top of the head if you have straight hair Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver ?
How well does this work on longer hair, like halfway down the back?
Start your review of Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Toledo, OH
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Liz H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy way to create waves, heats up fast and has adjustable heat settings. Very sturdy and affordable, highly recommended for short and long hair!
Chino, CA
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Monica L.
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver Love this hair waver! usually do the deepest settings but all other settings is just as good too. I have naturally wavy hair that’s passed my shoulders and this product gives me such nice beachy vibes. While I also wear extensions time to time and this product works well with my extensions. one star off because it’s a bit too chunky for my hands.
Hurricane, WV
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Brittany F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this waver. It had the adjustable plates. I have the other bed head waver as well but I prefer this one because it can be tighter waves or looser. This hair always lasts for days and I get a lot of compliments on the style!
Lugoff, SC
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Shannon J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this tool on the second setting and holding it in for about 10 seconds each time. I was extremely surprised to like this because I used to hate my hair being crimped. This helps me play up and add volume more texture and more curl to my naturally wavy hair and I got compliments all day! Sadly the next day was hair washing day because the curls were still quite intact.
Pottsville, PA
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by kellie S.
i absolutely love this waver. it helps me create a nice beachy look. i use it almost a few times a week. i don’t think there if any thing that needs improvement. i would definitely purchase another waver from bed head.
Davenport, FL
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Kristen T.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite curler! As someone who struggles to keep curls, this gives me the perfect waves that last for days!
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Jennifer G.
This is like a big wave crimper but so much better!! It took me a time or two to get used to it, but it’s such a fun way to change your hair up! It creates big beach style waves in your hair, but if you aren’t careful it can definitely get a little out of control. I love how quickly I can get results with this, and how long the waves last! This picture shows my hair on day 3 after using this tool! It’s fantastic!!
irvine
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Samm S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I look like a beautiful lioness!! I love it! You can also change the size of the wave. Got it on Amazon. taking it back, bringing it back! This is the third one I’ve bought and this one is by far the best one!
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Charlie-Ann R.
This is my new favorite styling tool! It takes a little longer than I expected it to but I love the outcome. I can do this and it lasts for days!
Groton, CT
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver uploaded by Mariia B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Hair Waver Always works good on my hair! Stays strong for few days and damn those waves are awesome! I have a lot of hair, but with this curler 15 minutes and I am good to go! Great quality, good price and easy to use ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bracebridge , ON
norwich
il y a 4 mois
Kimberly W. il y a 4 mois
This is the best one. The purple one! I think it’s the newer model of it. But I have it and it’s so good:)