Bed Head 3/4" Spiral Iron

BY BED HEAD

Want frizz-free, bouncy curls that last all day and night, then you will love bed head's 3/4 inch tourmaline ceramic spiral iron. tourmaline technology leaves you with ultimate shine, volume and healthier looking styles. Ceramic technology provides gentle heat for shinier gentle spiral curls, the high heat preserves hair’s natural moisture for styles without “frizz”.

Bed Head 3/4" Spiral Iron
Buy on Amazon
Christina B.
Marine City
My go to curling iron. I have never found anything that works half as well. I have thin blonde hair but this will keep my hair curled for 2 days!
Brittney M.
Downey, CA
This works okay. My hair kept getting tangled in the little spirals. But all in all I would recommend
Gentry S.
This is by far the best flat iron I've ever owned it's so easy to used doesn't burn your hair! I use it every day and it's amazing I would absolutely recommend it to others it definitely outruns the competion!!!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This curling iron works so amazing! It warms up so quick and it makes my hair look absolutely stunning! Great tool!